Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sensodyne thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Usually it's bottom 2,but I guess this time even that was changed and all 3 contestant were made to dance and even small clip of Sushant-Shampa was shown.

Yes,Sushant FB account is deleted. As far as I know Ankita fan page is fake and it's up to people to believe it.
priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishr

Usually it's bottom 2,but I guess this time even that was changed and all 3 contestant were made to dance and even small clip of Sushant-Shampa was shown.

Yes,Sushant FB account is deleted. As far as I know Ankita fan page is fake and it's up to people to believe it.

πŸ˜• i hate this method but again usually best performer stays so hope it goes in sush's favour only
some1 said sush posted on anki's fb πŸ˜• nd i gte confused bat the pics on thta fb page even nishant has one pic in common with the fb ankita
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omggggg whatttt??????....this is such a big shocker😲 how can sushant be in bottom 3??? i am really confused nowπŸ˜•
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nishr

Spoiler

Sushant was 3rd contestant who was in danger zone along with Ragini and Daya. From promo looks like even Sushant performed with Daya and Ragini to get himself back in show.

Now I get why Shampa PMed Rachna asking people to vote for her and Sushant.

But she messaged me before the shoot!

Sushant in danger zone
How can this be happening 😭 😭 😭 😭

priya185 thumbnail
if salyaans can susham cn too i guess
sony want trp
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OMG Sushant in bottom 3 what the hell is happening in this show? And Shekhar hasn't come in the bottom 3 even once till now!

I'm fuming right now!

Waise nisha, yeh bhi to ho sakta hai na that the dance shown was part of the second dance they will do this week? (Contestants have to do 2 dances na?)

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
niki , apparently mona said " for the first time sushant is in bottom three"
check out the pr jdj thread
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hiya guys..... hw u all?!??!

just woke and wat da hell am i readin?!?! seriously da show is scripted and not sure if u guys would agree with me or not on dis bt i truly believe so

i mean come on!!! sushant in bottom 3?!??! out of all da ppl sushant?!?! duhhhh it's all bluff but dont worry u guys, they cant bluff ppl's votes and throw whoever they like to danger zone just for da sake of trp. if it ws ankita, i'd hav believed it since she ws voted out last week but sushant?

dont feel let down guys... i know im not supposed bring other stars here but how double dare they still hav grandpa saved?!?! i wanna see hw much votes grandpa gets every week to be saved like dis?!?! see wat happnd to salyaana... stupid show..... but dont stop votin & shampa's rite.... they need all da support they can get!!

rock on sushi...
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nadz , like i said in another thread , i was so sure that sushant will advance till the finals on the basis of votes itself ... but it looks like shekhar , chang and mahi are getting more votes than him every week..
of course , the judges will keep saving him and ensure sushant reaches the top 3 , but after that ? .. i am seriously getting worried ..
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
see lunza even i dont get it....

im not willin to accept da fact dat grandpa gets more votes than sushant!!?!? or even ragini... oh come on.... they'r da most popular tv celebrities at present. on top of dat, if sushant gets votes to win awards, y not dis stupid show?!? u know i voted like a maniac to both sushant & harshad for ita and they both won.... so doesn't dat make any sense?

no offense to mahi or her fans but she hasn't impressed me at all in dis show except for da teen ka tadka act. i feel very bad for savio somehow 

stupid sony