Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I read in an article that Sushant got 27  this week, for his performance.... so, not a perfect score this week .. however, he created his magic again .... so, no complaints !!!!!!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
but 27 is like 30 cz i remembr remo sir sayin dat since da competition is tough, da scores will also get tougher.... 
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
one more day for Sushant's performance😃 hope he gets good comments from everyone. his performance is still going to be a mystery like always so waiting eagerly for it😊 
but 2 more days for Ankita's WC entry😭 
sensodyne thumbnail
Sushant talks about his act and appreciation he got from Ajay,Emraan and Madhur in SBB 24th Jan 2010.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6hhLnS3u2U[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by nishr - 13 years ago
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thnx Nisha for the video..his eyes are luking so swollen  :(

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanx for the video Nisha!

BTW, did you all notice that Sushant Shampa practice in a RED coloured room every week??😉 

--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Nisha for the video link.....

Sushant looks adorable and love the way he gets all excited about a new dance, a new concept every week. By now, I felt that he might be feeling tired and may try and go for easy routines..  (mid session syndrome) ...But this guy loves to perform and get appreciation... by showcasing something innovative and extra- ordinary every week.... My appreciation for him keeps growing with every next facet of him shown .... 

I saw him as a cute actor on KDMHD, and then he graduated to a versatile actor category by playing such a contrasting character of Manav in PR... I saw his dances in ZNKD, and appreciated the fact that he was good, however JDJ really wowed me.... he is showing much more of his personality here than anywhere.... I see him more as an mature, thinking, hard working, multi -talented guy, who never fails to amaze his audience.....  ⭐️
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
k , saw the video .. hmm .. so emraan's "10 on 10" comment was for sushant and not ragz ..
uff.. i just hate the way they edit these promos..
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sushant looks so tired and over worked
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey..
sushant's performance..STUPENDOUSS
he is too gudd mann..lovedd all dose moves,lifts and posture it was excellent..i  wondered whether he took training in salsa only because dat posture is not dat easy but he makes it luk soo nicely..and the footwork was also amazinggg..
shampa was terrific today(not taking her attire lolz) i'm falling in love wid dis girl soo badly..how can dis girl be so perfecttt?👍🏼 and mads said she is daughter of Gopikirishna famous kathak dancer wowwww..i dunno him but still a kathak dancer means greattt :)
dese two are the perfect example for Brilliant Team <33