Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Purple almost always represents royalty, though it can also be used to represent magic and mystery.  Considering how much effort they always put into the lighting and effects, this time the background is lit a bright solid red with blue light accents, so maybe it's going more of the magical, almost Carnaval-ish, way?  I don't know, I really don't see where the color comes in right now, but who knows maybe as usual they have some sort of concept up their sleeve.

What in the world is Shampa wearing?  OMG, the horror.  Outfits like those are best left to the models at a  Dior couture show.  But I guess it's just more reason to stare at Sushant:

😍

He must have been so sad throughout the episode because of the elimination, but it will be rather cute to see that ultra caring side of Sushant.  He just gets more and more adorable.
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

Here's the link. There are three promos in this thread.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1597815

Thank you🤗

out of all the performances promo, mahi's dance attracted me the most.the color is just so calming and peaceful. Sushant's performance also looks good and i think it's the tapping dance not sure of the dance form but looking at the tap noise it seems like it. im glad to see him smile.😳 i dont wanna see his sad face. i bet that he got really good comments and thats what brought back his lovely smile😃 and the color looks good on Sushant but don't like the tight shirts on him.
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx niki,toothbrush for the promo and  pic..aww sushant luks yummy and W*h is shampa wearing?pls someone help me
i'm impressed wid Rags,mahi also..dey are amazingg

purple represents so many things..but frm wat i read in my 10th it represents royality,nobelity,cruelty,arroagance etc..so many things lolz..
but luking at shampa i feel dey wore ourple for horror :(
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
cant wait to see sushants performance. he looked awsome in the promo.
--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that Sushant is doing a Paso Dablo style of dancing (Matador dance )...... 

Though I could be completely wrong, as I am not too aware of the technicalities of the dance styles. However, from what lil I have seen of these dances, it has intricate hand movements, with a little bit of tap -dance effect. Its a dance full of passion and fire....

From the 10 sec bit of his dance, it looked like the same to me... I felt that he is wearing a Matador type costume, and Shampa could have worn a skirt type cape earlier......

Well, I DO know this that I am super excited to see him, as always !!!!!!
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well , if he is doing paso dablo , he surely must have done a better job than shekhar ... lol ...
i dunno much about paso dablo , but i watched shekhar attempt it in teen ka tadka and i was so put off by it after a few seconds that i changed the channel..

johnysalvage thumbnail
Yeah he is good. Wish him more success in future as well
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lunza

well , if he is doing paso dablo , he surely must have done a better job than shekhar ... lol ...
i dunno much about paso dablo , but i watched shekhar attempt it in teen ka tadka and i was so put off by it after a few seconds that i changed the channel..

@bold...Bingo same here 😆 

i'm confused in some article it stated WC round will be on Jan 24,25 den why rest are also performing? dey can be given rest na.
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ i think anki's elimination will be announced on monday in the beginning of the show as usual....
then all the safe ones will perform on monday ... the wirdcard contestants will perform on tuesday
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lunza

^^^ i think anki's elimination will be announced on monday in the beginning of the show as usual....
then all the safe ones will perform on monday ... the wirdcard contestants will perform on tuesday

and  results will be out on next week but den also every contestant will perform if im not wrong..intrestingg
i'm luking forward for monday  for sushant,rags performances😃