Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh my Gosh, sushant's performance was beautiful. O Re Piya 😍 Kya concept that sachi main. I loved it.......
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am shocked that anki got eliminated .. dont know what else to say ...
after this my heart's going to break if sushant doesnt win jhalak ...
So based on the votes , I guess the top 4 is going to be .. sushant , daya , chang and shekhar ...
lunza thumbnail
I havent been able to make much sense of the voting pattern this time around....
anki has a huge fan base .. marathi and indore .. . but maybe not the kind to vote in bulk for jhalak , or maybe they are just archana fans and arent interested in reality/sony shows ?
still i thought anki would make it .. she has around 3500 fans in FB .. and most of them seem to vote for her at least 100 to 200 times .. some even rally their friends and vote in thousands .. read one comment - one guy and some of his friends managed to send in around 5400 votes !!! ..
and still anki got out ...
Looking at the trend so far .. I think all the gals are going to get voted out .. ragz , mahi , and maybe yana too ...
And it might be a JDJ first - to have a top four comprising only of guys - sushant , shekhar , daya , and Chang ...
Shekhar's "success story " and "fan base " is going to remain a mystery to me till the end of the show , daya's fan base , I can understand .. chang's fan base - hmm .. chang's AT isnt as fast moving as others ..  I think his fans dont really come on IF .. but I think his fan base is huge , and the kind who vote for him all night ...
And thats why I am getting scared for sushant ... he might reach the top 2 , but if it is chang vs sushant .. chang might just pip him to win JDJ if sushant's fans dont vote for him in hundreds ...
I guess the online fandom isnt a true representation of the "voting fanbase" ...

Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ankita eliminated? damn. I seriously hate the 'voting' system now. One thing which surprises me is, How the hell does Shekhar have such a huge fan following?
I wouldn't mind him getting LOTS of votes but uhh there are better dancers on the show.

Shekhar in top4 would be a huge disappointment from my side 😳
lunza thumbnail
niki , u are online ?
i know i dont need to say this , but still ... if it is sushant vs chang/daya/shekhar in final two , rally all the hostel gals and vote in hundreds .. if you dont have any exams ...
bcuz my heart's gonna 💔 ... if sushant reaches the final two and someone else wins .. i am getting really scared for sushant after anki's elimination
lunza thumbnail
hey , its sushant's birthday .. 😊 . hope we get some nice sbs/sbb/ha/u me aur tv   clips .. hope they surprise him on the sets ..... would like to see him celebrating with the entire cast of PR
coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Sushant......... u r the best......luv ya a lot.....
its celebration time......🥳
sensodyne thumbnail
Happy Birthday Sushant!

Guys every one can starting posting birthday wishes for Sushant here,
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1595842&PID=38301244�

Sorry for not editing post we shall try to do it soon,so it then please co-operate with us. 😳

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Happy b'day to Sushant!!! Love him!!!

Yes Lunza, my whole hostel loves him and they will vote for him.

I know em terribly late...but pls add me in here!Me is a pankha of his dancinggggg😳😳and happy b'day Sushant!🥳Glad to know..we both same birth m onth!😆