Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

*Sushant Singh Rajput's Appreciation Thread #2* - Page 36

gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Second part of Sushant's Telly Dost interview has finally arrived:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT7Nxtnj70M&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

Must say Telly Dost people got some speed  Hopefully my kids will upload its next part 😳

And for those who haven't seen its first part and are interested :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHn_uJy1N5A&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

TB if I am not allowed to post this here then please feel free to kick the butt of co-owner of this thread 😳
Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanx jia .. whats the meaning of rasai ? i think thats what it sounded like in the beginning ..
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: lunza

thanx jia .. whats the meaning of rasai ? i think thats what it sounded like in the beginning ..

It sounded rasayen to me 😕 But Sorry Lunza i have no idea what Rasai or Rasayen is its a hindi word and I dont know hindi much 😳 😆 it might be some subject as he says he was a student of Rasayen or Rasai whatever 😆
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rasayan means chemical. So 'Rasayan Shastra' means chemistry. Sushant said that he was studying it.

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omgg sushants performance was soo good this is for the second time after that bakhuda performance that we saw that romantic chemistry between sushant and shampa and it was truly magical, as always both of them bring superb concepts and this was no exception moreover the fluidity with which they danced was just amazing the song choice was awesomee and the lifts, all the dance steps were beautiful trulyy a 30 performance love u sushant and shampa u guys rock with each performance and i cant forget to comment on sushants shiny chest which was a topic of discussion a few pages a go i guess lol sushant is really very hot and his smile is the bestest ever, it was such a cute moment when madhuri was dancing next to him and the expression on his face and that smile of his which never left his face aww he's the cutest
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Okay I'm not going to write long paragraphs describing Sushant's performance like almost everyone here does simply because I'm not so good at it 😳 😆 But really Niki, TB and others, your posts are always a treat to read 😃

Shampa's choreography was brilliant, Sushant's lifts were effortless, their dance was flawless and their concept was amazing. And him getting shy while dancing with Madhuri was oh so adorable 😳

coolpratz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
luved Sushant's performance....... 
he flows with his performance everytime.......
 his lifts were too perfect.... 
 Shampa looked gorgeous.... 
he is the best.....😳👍🏼
--Rachna-- thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y075LAPkLEU[/YOUTUBE]
nikitagmc thumbnail

Will there be performances by the safe contestants next week? Or it will only be the eliminated ones in the WC round?

But how can they stretch a round with five performances for 2 days?

*confused*

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
why even have a wildcard round ?.. bcuz apparently there is going to be no voting , the judges are going to decide ( thats what they said at the end of tuesday's show) ..
obviously yana and salman are going to come back ...( there are rumours that krushna has burnt his chances by complaining about his elimination from the show).. so  whats the point of others like renuka , akhil etc performing ? JDJ is just stretching it for making money..
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago