*Sushant Singh Rajput's Appreciation Thread #2* - Page 26

Posted: 13 years ago
ooh watched the video. Thnks nishr.....and jia for the caps. 

Madz is ☺️

Can't blame sushi.....she has the effectz.

wanna see the promo now. 

Me thinks today will be the day when both anki and sushant will perform in the same episode. that's why PR ME. 

Really wanna know how remo and saroj commented on sushant's performance......specially saroj.

@ lunza same thoughts....his 30 may seem his safety net and no votes at all.  hope not.

btw wouldn't this 30 be his 4th?
Originally posted by soul_angel

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhdfjoiwesmfviowserjfiewmfiweo4sjffikjviewsjfi832wjfvij 

*swoons*
ooh.....😆.....I love you too niki!!!
OMGGGGGGGGGG😍😍😍
just watched his sbs clips...i have already started dreaming about his performance. he looks so cute and didn't know that blue also suited him so well. Sushant can caryy off any look. he is just PERFECT! whatever he wears it always suits him. and loved the way he got so shy when he was dancing with madhuri. my god he was looking so DASHINGGGGG! any girl who is around him is so luckyyyyyyy.😉
 this video clip just made my day😳

haayyyeee he is so ☺️☺️☺️

and Wohooooooooooo he got 30 again🥳🥳
Edited by CuteCherry - 13 years ago
Originally posted by toothbrush13

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhdfjoiwesmfviowserjfiewmfiweo4sjffikjviewsjfi832wjfvij 

*swoons*

his dremilicious chest? huh?
lol Bonne it was actually the smile in that one.  😆 
Yeah I know TB I know thats exactly what I am doing here out of words smiling and smiling as if someone proposed me ☺️🤣

I like this one alot too something in it i dont know what but something he's looking very boyish here to me ☺️

The pic of Sushant in the HT article is so cute!!! He is looking SO innocent and adorable!!! Oh man, I'm in love with this guy's smile.

Thanks for the pics Jia. Hmm.. the glossy chest is back in full form it seems. No wonder Malaika said 'you take me to another world'. 😆

I can't concentrate now was making his Birthday VMs and then this performance of him..can't even sleep now 😍 

Too Much Sushant is injurious for health folks  😆