*Sushant Singh Rajput's Appreciation Thread #2* - Page 25

Posted: 13 years ago
i wanna c the promo as wel!l any1 got a link? but NOT the sbs one i have already seen that!!!
Thanks for the video, Nisha!  I love love loved it! 

Can't wait to watch this performance.  Sushant looks so dreamy.  😍
in todays Hindustan Times article said Sushant got full 30 marks again and he also got Best Performer of the Day title.
woww !! thank u so much for the info !!!
Originally posted by prishta

in todays Hindustan Times article said Sushant got full 30 marks again and he also got Best Performer of the Day title.

here's the article...

YES!!!  Thanks for sharing, Prishta and Bonne!

Wow Sushant has really been on a roll for the last 5 weeks; nazar na lage, I hope he continues to do this well and even better!

Edited by toothbrush13 - 13 years ago
Btw I was flicking through channels yesterday when in a news channel they were showing the best of dance reality shows currently on tv Dance India Dance Couples, Chak Doom Doom and JDJ.

In best of JDJ they showed all performances of Sushant (only Sushant btw).....the tagline was Manav Dance ka Maharaja or something to that effects.....the tagline was funny. 
i always find the taglines of hindi news channels funny πŸ˜† ...
my only worry is that people might get "bored" of his perfect scores , and in the end get complacent and not vote for him
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago
Oh Yayyyyyyyyyyyy a 30 again that is freakin awesome πŸ₯³ Can he ever disappoint ? nope not me 😍 πŸ˜†
I was watching his performance preview again something about the steps he does here looks so manly its appealing to me ☺️ πŸ˜† coudn't help but capturing him.. wish it was clearer oh well enough for me to *Swoooooooon* 😍

He with Madhuri such a Cutie πŸ˜†

Awww *Sighs* 😍 I am so going to be grinning like an idiot again infront of T.V today watching him I hope nobody see's me πŸ˜†

EDIT: Dammit I am already grining like an idiot
Edited by soul_angel - 13 years ago

Hurray hurray hurray!!!!

Jaan mein jaan aai. πŸ˜†Chalo party shuru karein!!!πŸ₯³

Performer of the day 5 times- gosh Sushi, you really are the best!πŸ‘ I wonder what Saroj Khan has said about you and Shampa!⭐️⭐️

I'm such a greedy person,😳 never satisfied by one spoiler- ek aaya to dusre question pe kood jati hun. πŸ˜†

I'm sure there must be some concept/story/thought process in their dance this time too. It cannot be a simple song and dance routine. I would be surprised at something like that. I always look forward to their performances cos of the concept/story/whatever. πŸ˜ƒIt sets them apart from other performers.

I can't wait for some news on what Saroj Khan said about them..😳

Oh, by the way, did I tell Bonne I love her????πŸ˜• I guess not.

I Love you Bonne! πŸ€—Thanks for the news!!!

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago