*Sushant Singh Rajput's Appreciation Thread #2* - Page 23

Posted: 13 years ago
@ nishr... Thanks a lot for the promo link..... 

I can't get enough of Sushant... I can't wait to see the whole performance, it looks beautiful from what lil I saw of it !!!!

The act seems to have a lot of Jazz Movements, with such a lyrical soulfoul song... it was needed.. and it is playing to his strength... so, great for Shampa - Sushant.... I hope people don't make an issue out of it, saying that he is making use of his training....I mean why not?? 

In a competition, if you are playing by the rules, and giving your 200% into your performances, I do hope that this gets him great results....... 

Also, I so want to see Sushant doing Kathak.... 😍 This team never stops to amazes me.... awesome pair.... 

So, I will keep dreaming of them till I get to see the actual dance performance.... 😉
Originally posted by candygurl_ksg

Hey who made the second sig for you ? Colouring is FAB !👏

Its our very own toothbrush13. I mostly use her creations.
Originally posted by devashree_h

Its our very own toothbrush13. I mostly use her creations.

Does she have a shop or something ?😳
Originally posted by candygurl_ksg

Does she have a shop or something ?😳

Yes she does https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1418484. And she posts in Pavitra Rishta gallery frequently so you can check there too.
as always sushant looks so adorable in the promo. And also champa looks differeant, she looks beautiful.
Promo is awesome. Just can't wait to watch the whole performance.
Awwww! Sushant looks so cute when dancing with Madz. He got all shy and couldn't dance.
Loved his shaved face. I think after so many days he shaved his face.

i have watched the sbs clip! but has any1 got the other promo where judges r praising him nd more of his performance is shown?? if so plzzzzzzzzzzz post a link thanks!!!😊

I dont understand why he shys so much whenever Mads dances with him or just is there around.....🤣...gosh loved his story of HAHK😆
OMG guys.....i mite  be late to comment but just saw the full promo of Sushis act on 'Ore piya' and it had Madhuris voice over..on the Shayari...and her final comment...'Aap itna aacha kaise nach lete hain' .. 

Man i cant wait for this act.. Sushant..u r the GREATEST and BESTEST thing on the stage of Jhalak.......luv u luv u.. luv u......❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by Armu4eva

OMG guys.....i mite  be late to comment but just saw the full promo of Sushis act on 'Ore piya' and it had Madhuris voice over..on the Shayari...and her final comment...'Aap itna aacha kaise nach lete hain' .. 

Man i cant wait for this act.. Sushant..u r the GREATEST and BESTEST thing on the stage of Jhalak.......luv u luv u.. luv u......❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
i really wanna c that pomo, do u hve a link to it???
Originally posted by nishr

Here is the YT link of it

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOtHewvIeQU[/YOUTUBE]

Gosh this guy is too adorable!! I have watch this already so many don't know how many more times I'm gonna watch this until his performance is aired.😆

Aww Madhuri!!
thanks nishr for the video! you made my day!!! 😃😃sushant is soo cute. how fun it must be to be the OLDER ssisters of sushant!😆