*Sushant Singh Rajput's Appreciation Thread #2* - Page 20

Posted: 13 years ago
I came to know from PR forum courtesy SH that Sushant is doing a bit of Kathak too...

@Nikita - I saw it on TV. By looking at the promo, I feel Sushant will definately get 30. There were quite a number of lifts and both of them were flawless. Remo & Saroj Khan were not shown in the promo. And Oh! Sushant also did some Kathak steps on the beats.

Now what I'm thinking is--- Kathak in Western clothes???😕
Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
 lol.. if someone asks sushant weird questions , he is going to come up with something witty which will have audience in splits or something which will have everyone applauding ..
This guy has a knack of saying the right things at the right time , without sounding rehearsed
Kathak toh I could not notice but lifts ya it was a nice perf and I do want to see anki reaction for this perf hmm because it was a romantic one lol
I want to see the promo....😭
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

Chang not sure though but yeah I think chuma de de and yeah toothbrush it is slow but the lifts oh my it were beautiful and yeah I thought I could resist but cant now he was looking so sexy tat I think even mads told some shayari Hey but still think sush would have got a nice score because from past 2 hrs they are showing only his and chang perf promo other is a blink and miss wherethe industry is praising mads

Thank you so much for all the information!

@bold:  You never ever have to resist from saying that in here.  😆

Originally posted by nikitagmc

I came to know from PR forum courtesy SH that Sushant is doing a bit of Kathak too...

@Nikita - I saw it on TV. By looking at the promo, I feel Sushant will definately get 30. There were quite a number of lifts and both of them were flawless. Remo & Saroj Khan were not shown in the promo. And Oh! Sushant also did some Kathak steps on the beats.

Now what I'm thinking is--- Kathak in Western clothes???😕
sushant doing kathak?😲 i wana see the promo now😭 
at the end of sushant's performance both madhuri and remo came on stage and the trio(sushant,madhuri and remo) danced to the number mayene mayene fron hum aapke hain kaun.
Sushant watched madhuri dancing for a few secs and behaved as if he is going to faint.
And then at last madhuri hugged him.
It waz so good to see that. Jus hope he gets a 30 dis time

hey, i wanna watch the promo.
Can someone post the link please!
Awwwwwwwwwww Sushant performance clip was shown on SBS!!

Sushant is soooooooo cute!! 😍

I will post link as soon as I find.
Yes, nisha, yes, comeon! You are my hope!!! I'm dying to see the promo/SBS whatever...