Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Part 1: Devils discussing 'bout Runjhun's kundali, and why Amma was trying to hide it. They think that Amma hid the kundali coz it showed that Runjhun is unlucky (they just don't have any ideaLOL), and now that they will become maids of the house and do all the work!
Kalsanwali says that they will have to brk this marriage. They conclude that Abhi's father has to get this kundali and their free maid will not be able to fly away... Kalsanwali says she will get the kundali from the bundle and says no one will be able to come in her way! (these mamis r a treat to watch, the way they behave with each other, even though their goal is the same they are not so ready to even help each other LOL)

Part 2: Kalsanwali tries to get help from the 2 asking where they think the kundali might be in amma's room, Mittho says, she doesn't know a thing, Billo says ofcourse in Amma's box.
Kalsanwali is like why didn't u tell me before? Billo says, why didn't u ask me before? ROFL

Mittho thinks that Billo has gone mad wearing all this jewelery LOL Billo tells Kalsanwali that Amma keeps the keys to her box under her pillow. Kalsanwali declares that she will bring that kundali.

Runjhun comes to Amma asking if she is angry with her. Amma refuses and asks if she doesn't want to know why Amma wanted Runjhun to drain the kundali and hence wants to say something! Runjhun says Amma doesn't need permission to say anything Smile

Amma asks if Runjhun trusts her, Runjhun nods in yes. Amma says that sometimes a thing that should make u happy brings u trouble, then we should get rid of it. Runjhun says that if Amma wants the kundali drained then she will, as she is the only one trustworthy for her. Amma tells her to go n rest n get rid of the kundali later.

Runjhun goes away thinking that the kundali says that she is unlucky and that is why amma wants to destroy it and that the mamis r right and Amma is suffering only coz of her! (aww, the girl has no idea)
On the other hand, Amma is thinking that Runjhun doesn't know that this house is prosperous only coz of her and that the mamis shouldn't know that she is so lucky...

Part 3: It's night time. Amma is asleep, Kalsanwali enters her room, slippers in hand and tries to take out the keys from under Amma's pillow. Amma coughs once, turns to the other side, Kalsanwali gets under the bed ROFL She tries again, this time, Amma's hand lands on hers LOL but the devil gets the keys anyway and successfully opens the box and gets the bundle! She takes out the kundali and puts the bundle back and rushes back to her room. Poor Amma sleeping peacefully! Ouch

Kalsanwali places the kundali but it falls and she notices the line on the kundali that says that this girl is very very lucky(bhagonwali).. Kalsanwali is Shocked Someone switches on the lights.

Part 4: Kalsanwali is shocked big time. But it is her hubby. Vishnu tells her, if you would have studied hard in your childhood, u wouldn't have to get up at night and study stealthily  ROFL She yells at him, and tells him to shut up LOL he tells her she is equal to 10 goons ROFL

Both start fighting again LOL She gives Vishnu the kundali, he reads it and Kalsanwali says that Amma has prepared this fake kundali to give it to Abhi's parents, so that they don't know that Runjhun is unlucky (D'ohLOL

Vishnu says that what if this is the real kundali? He tells Kalsanwali what if all this prosperity is coz of Runjhun? But she says that no, this can't be true! and she will bring up this matter tomorrow in front of the family...

Precap: Devils with the kundali and Kalsanwali telling the other 2 about it and Runjhun listens. (What happened with the precap they showed last week? Confused n no Guddu today Angry)

Gals, the chaska meter n cast list is on. Please comment and vote! Smile

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by dkmystery - 10 January 2011 at 8:07am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

miranda22vita_narinemoushumi2000devila10AMSToinkoinkyash1984natsss1988ashumashuHumtum25GuruGhantal1trinidadmystifyreheartsmartNVBGKYcookiebeastshanak.hotFlagirene_czeezee55shalini01bee5tehzeeb25neela226sweethoney06OmaRamdassprnczmjht_one

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update_10th January" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
hey divy
saw todays epi
cant say much yaar as they got d real kundli n they think that its a fake one so lets just c wat happens
BUT D BAD THING WAS THAT THERE WAS NO GUDDU TODAY Angry
it was sooooo boring widout him kasam se yaar i just watch this show 4 him n he was not there today  too badddddddd

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

hey divy
saw todays epi
cant say much yaar as they got d real kundli n they think that its a fake one so lets just c wat happens
it was sooooo boring widout him kasam se yaar i just watch this show 4 him n he was not there today  too badddddddd

n think 'bout me, having to watch the whole epi. n no Guddu as a compensation LOL all I can say is tht Himmanshoo got to rest for a day!
I hope u r voting in the chaska meter...

tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by tehzeeb25

hey divy
saw todays epi

it was sooooo boring widout him kasam se yaar i just watchthis show 4 him n he was not there today too badddddddd

n think 'bout me, having to watch the whole epi. n no Guddu as a compensationLOL all I can say is tht Himmanshoo got to rest for a day!
I hope u r voting in the chaska meter...
same here yaar i i c this show JUST 4 him n hes not there its bekaar 2 watch d show yaar
even in d first week i was waiting for him but he came in 2nd week
its boringgggg without him Sleepy

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
really yar, the show people should understand that the lead guy has to be in every epi.!

tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
too true yaar
But i guss its like that @ first they might not focuss on him as runjun n abhi is engaged so they focuss on them just to show that hes d hero but then wen they get married they focuss on him MAYBE its like this im gussing it all yaar

tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
N one thing i forgot to rite D'oh
they should show him in every epi just for our sake
Just one glims ( i know its not enough but still ) they should show of him or else its waste to watch d show GOSH I JuST SAID 1 thing n wrote soooo much
   LOL
SOORRRRRRYYYYY yaar

shalini01

IF-Rockerz

shalini01

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
no guddu todayCry Angry thanks alot for the update.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.