|NMG#40-IO| - It's a LOVE STORY!..<3 - Page 75

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

in bollywood its SRK-Kajol and tellywood its ArTi who are just Out of this world.........though ArTi case in real life is Different..............πŸ˜‰...

i love the movie kkhh & srk-kajol are one of my fav jodi ever😳
OMG..really shivi!..he was the only one due to whom i started watching MJHT..😍

Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham Once Again?

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 | 10:09:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham Once Again?

Everyone remembers the phenomenal multi-starrer Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham (2001). The supremely successful family...

Everyone remembers the phenomenal multi-starrer Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham (2001). The supremely successful family saga starred Bollywood big-wigs such as Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Kareena Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan in the primary roles and was Karan Johar's second venture. It was extremely popular all over the world and is considered one of the highest grossing Bollywood film in overseas markets.

Now you must be wondering why we are bringing up the movie after nearly a decade!  Well it is due to the fact that recently, rumors of a sequel have emerged! Apparently, Johar has been pitching a sequel for the movie and has even approached Amitabh for the same. Amitabh made confirmations of such talks on his blog and even asked his followers for their opinions on such a project.

It appears that it was felt that the characters in the movie are still relevant in current times and a strongly positive audience response is expected. Allegedly, the movie will focus on the relationship between the two brothers and how it morphs with the changes in their personalities, their personal lives and their business responsibilities. In the end, it is about family ties and loyalty!

Here's hoping that the sequel materializes and we get to experience just as strong a cinematic visual as the original!

Bye Pallu.............πŸ€—
Kajol is my most fav actress ever..........now its rati who stands out among all tellywood actresses.........
πŸ˜›πŸ˜

Originally posted by -Mehak

OMG..really shivi!..he was the only one due to whom i started watching MJHT..😍

yeah i was watching it first for samratπŸ˜† & then gunjan....later on i started loving nupur...i loved jun so late ..i guess in khuda jaane seqπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lolzz.. i loved him from the first shot!..😍
rp is looking so awesome in that siggy!

kajol & rati are the few actresses that i really like very much😳

she is GORGEOUS...................😍

Originally posted by -Mehak

lolzz.. i loved him from the first shot!..😍

i was earlier ksg fan naπŸ˜†...