Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
bajuwaala cc is also on a roll in band bajaofying of JAANLEVABLE couple................🤣
So sad for Stalkers who reports.........their hand must be aching naa by pressing report button again n again.................🤣

Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
n see who they all talked about😳

Direct LinkPosted: 11 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Rati wassup TV caps; 10th Jan '11
'its small size, i dont know why? but am so happy seeing my angel, thats why i took some' 😳

aysha_mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

They are always Busy in seeking Attention abt their PUREEEEEEEEEE LOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE at their home calling whole media by themselves only...................🤣........but only few one goes...........ab badhe channels ke paas itna time kahan....🤣...............And also Baba couldn't qualify an auditon also what they can do now................🤣

What are you saying??..............Their Talent will be recognized...............ahem.........in the same way as they were by ZNKD............ hmm...........i m waiting..........😳🤣🤣
DoNotMind thumbnail
i swear ayshu i havenot watched BaAtey's if interview............but they did..........they buffered it (and it takes time)............and watched it just to bash her................😲
Heights of DUMBNESS ...................🤣

i couldnot find any other right word stalkers sorry..............
Payal-15 thumbnail

Direct LinkPosted: 11 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged

my sleeping beauty^
She is so sweet😳

DoNotMind thumbnail
their will be many Episodes like ZNKD.....your wait will worth it.....................😉🤣
Payal-15 thumbnail
 "Nazar Utarofies"she is most watched😆
aysha_mayur thumbnail

My disclaimer for stalker-----

Fact is your couple is nowhere in acting,looks,talent.....and most importantly character
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Some intelligent ppl also don't know the name of PM of our country.....I salute such a knowledge👏🤣🤣
DoNotMind thumbnail
Ahaaaaaa........she looks so cute yaar..........😳....i loved the way she was speaking.....................she is so Full of LIFE yaar..........always seems laughing smiling.................hope she stays this way always...........bhagwaan usko(ArTi too) ko buri nazar se bachaaye...........puts kala teeka..........and say altu jalaatu aayee bala ko taltu..............ROFLLLLLLLLLLLl
stalkers ki specially..................