anmol2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
listen guys first forget every thing and create a scene in ur mind that ragini had seen anmol with shivani and she is really upset she found the AR necklace but she is still in confusion so she thinks that anmol loves shivani so she asks him for divorce then anmol tells her that he only loves her and is happy with her he says

zindagi jab bhi teri bazm mein lati hai hamein
                            ye zamin chand se behter nazr ati hai hamein

then ragini says that she cant act any more and now after ranvir she does not beleives in love

he ishq jis ka naam  nahi  itbar  ke  kabil
                           ishq na karna is me kuch hota nahi hasil

anmol says that he only loves her and there is only ragini hidden deep in his soul and heart and he will remember him till his last breath

yaad teri kabhi dastak kabhi sargoshi se
                           raat ke pichle pehr roz gajati hai  hamein 

then ragini turns his face a tear falls from her eyes and holding her breath she said that she does not loves her bcz she still thinks that anmol is lying to her he is only doing this to stay with tammy as her father and says that she also loved ranvir but the destiny had taken him back from me and now i have under stood that

manzilon pe ake rukte hain dilon ke  kaarvan
                           kashteian sahil pe aksar doobti hain pyaar ki

then as ragini was going to move a step forward anmol held his hand anh turned her towards himself remove the tear from her cheeks then he leaves her hand and still weeping by herat he turned his face towards the door and moving forward he said politely

ek nuktay ne  mahrim se  mujrim  kar  diya
                          hum dua likhte rahe wo dagha parhte rahe

today i have tried something new hope you guys like it😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anmol2 thumbnail
POO-S u asked me my nami as did SAMI i have already told sami that you can call me by name u wish if u want but i can told you my name but wait a second i also dont know your name as i am new so if u dont mind first u tell me ur name then i will but for now i can told u the first word of my name it is '' i '' ......................😊Edited by anmol2 - 13 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@anmol2...so capturing the dialogues and really liked the presentation of your post.😊

a scene related so differently with every dialogue so apt ..its so beautiful and also heart touching..

"ek nukhtay ne mahrim se mujrim kar diya"

"hum dua likhte rahe wo daga parhte rahe"...

thats so so catchy this dialogue of anmol to ragini and it touches the heart..the way he turned her around and wipe her tears and turning away saying these dialogues thats so our anmol..even with ragini's giving him these deep wounds by her not believing in love etc he still wipe the tears he never could see in her eyes..

really liked your post and keep posting...πŸ‘

anmol2 thumbnail
thank u very much savee it means a lot to meπŸ˜‰
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ anmol12.... waw.....u have written it well.....πŸ‘πŸ‘ keepit up.. y dont u try a FF...?? i think u can do it...πŸ‘πŸΌ
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey anmol2 Well you have kept your name mystery πŸ˜‰

Nice to see you posting and I also mentioned in another post i am glad that many new members /silent members are getting ahead and participating in discussion ,
                             manzilon pe ake rukte hain dilon ke  kaarvan
                           kashteian sahil pe aksar doobti hain pyaar ki

Very well said

Both Anmol and Ragini have this amazing chemistry and Apurva and Parul make them happen even more..

Ragini was quite moved by Anmol's help and his love for the family, but the termoil inside her had so many questions which she wanted to ask him and they were even more when she felt he wanted to go back to shivani !!

Well put! You should start writing your own story!
anmolji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Haila ek aur anmolπŸ˜† Meri anmolji ka humsakal. Koyi bath nahi jithna be aathe hai wo kabi zyada nahi hoti hai, kyoki anmol/apoorva ko bahuth zyada dewaniyaa hai is forum mai.πŸ˜‰

Well anmol 2 I just loved your posts. It is just awesome when it is about our angini it is all the more better . Thanks for such a beautiful shayari.......Sami dii humare forum ka instant shayar hai, and now an addition to our world of angini.

anmol2 thumbnail
yes anmolji i am ur duplicate thats why it is 'anmol2'πŸ˜‰
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 post Anmol2...nice attempt!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nicely written !!