India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Nakusha's Past

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged

I've been thinking a lot about Nakku and her past recently.

Will we ever see her telling Dutta everything about it? She claims that she only ever hid one secret from him (her real face), but there's a lot more to her past, isn't there? Dutta didn't even know that she had an older sister. Does he know what happened to her sister? Does he know what Nakku went through with Morey - other than that he saved her from him? I feel that there's still so much that Nakku hasn't told him about her past. She knows everything about him. But how well does he really know her? Did he ever bother to ask her about her past?

Will the writers ever have him asking her?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82rayjstshruti10augustVampgirlLaTuLaChaudhrytmmozart66*dewdrop~pearl*meghapartiMrsKhan

loveumishal Senior Member
loveumishal
loveumishal

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
I guess this will be unraveled when Dutta comes back to Nakku...Smile..again depends on CV's how much they want to reveal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
But all that accounts to only one past na......Since her sister was sold off Her mother hid her face with soot......Since Feb is too near nd they have quite a lot to cover I donno how they would handle all this nd btw Dutta , in the case of Nakku , expects that he be told things w/o asking ......So defos he's not gonna ask anything...

mozart66

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
After FR, when has Dutta given Nakku a chance to sit down and talk out things with him LOL?! He barely listens to few things here and there she says, now if she wants to narrate her entire past stories, he should be having some patience to sit down and listen to her na? As of now he is not at all a good listener to her, and is not interested in hearing her talks.....he just communicates whats necessary with her....hopefully when he comes back he will himself ask her these things and will lend a patient ear to listen her out......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

loveumishalmozart66divy609

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Frankly speaking there are too many loose ends to tie before the serial can logically end and that is certainly possible before Mishal's exit (if at all he is leaving! I am still optiomistic!).

The possible loose ends are too many to list but here are a few:
1.  Dutta still does not know Naku's complete story of the past.
2.  He needs to investigate how Supriya eloped and who helped her even though in the heart of his heart he knows Naku not capable of it.
3.  What are the contents of DP's letter?
4.  Why Kala suddenly planned on killing Dutta when she was planning on torturing him and making him a die a thousand deaths everyday?
5.  Who is Badi Hasti who supposedly helped Supriya?
6.  Why is Dutta shown so dumb that he can not figure out most of the things in spite of being a Don?
7.  What is Morey upto now and how come Dutta forgot he met Naku in her real avatar once and rescued her again from the clutches of Morey?
8.  How can he forget Subbu's words and not forget Anna's?
9.  Why isn't he curious to know how and why Madhu has landed up in his house?

There are seriously many flaws and bloopers too in the storyline but in spite of all that Dutta's character has endeared itself to us and we love him too much to let go of him before we get all the answers to the above questions and seriously after we get the answers besides showing some little romance between Naku-Dutta there isn't much left in this show and so with Mishal's exit the serial can end before the TRPs go down and the channel is forced to close it in an unceremonious way.

Let's see what happens. Hoping for the best.

Edited by mozart66 - 10 January 2011 at 5:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82VampgirlloveumishalLaTuLadivy609

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Indeed. There are too many loose ends. For one, I'm still waiting to hear what DP says in his little letter to Dutta. Dutta still needs to realize that his father didn't point him to Nakku when he said "you can't trust that woman". In addition to that, like Mozart pointed out, we still need some closure to the Morey-issue. Nakku needs to tell Dutta about her past. It's strange that her husband still doesn't know much about her. Of course that entails trust issues.
By the way, nice summary of the loose ends, Mozart.

One other thing that I still find kind of "loose" as well is Nakku's parents. She must be starting to miss her mother, na? I mean, they were were so close and now she's been separated from her for a long time. I feel that we still need something more to that story, too.

The CV will be getting busy if Mishal is leaving. There are a lot of loose ends and a lot of questions that still need answering.

divy609

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Whether dutta vl know or nt, this all vl depend on cv's. We can't speculate wen it cums to ltl.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top