Uttaran
Uttaran

criminals are Damn lucky (Page 3)

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

wah, babu enjoying comfort of double wifes.... ?? throw him in Jail instead of taps as its not going to happen , let icha become sanyasi..... iam surprised she is still sane with all the cartoons around her .......
yes i completely agree with u, veer is somewhere portraying like an opportuinist and enjoying dono hath me ladoo.
i think the real couple is influencing the storyline acc. to their own convinience. no hopes left with this show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

wah, babu enjoying comfort of double wifes.... ?? throw him in Jail instead of taps as its not going to happen , let icha become sanyasi..... iam surprised she is still sane with all the cartoons around her .......
yes i completely agree with u, veer is somewhere portraying like an opportuinist and enjoying dono hath me ladoo.
i think the real couple is influencing the storyline acc. to their own convinience. no hopes left with this show.

@ bold...hilariousROFLROFLROFL
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

During some awards function, a scene was enacted where iccha & taps ne Veer ki sab kuch utar di...and in the backgorund kya hoti uttaran is being played..that was hilarious...LOL

but reality mein veer aur tapasya milkar Iccha ka bura haal kar rahen hain...what did iccha achieve by marrying veer...mahaan banne ke chakkar mein kahin ki nahi rahee.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmadivy609cjs369LimitLessFan

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by hermoinee

During some awards function, a scene was enacted where iccha & taps ne Veer ki sab kuch utar di...and in the backgorund kya hoti uttaran is being played..that was hilarious...LOL

but reality mein veer aur tapasya milkar Iccha ka bura haal kar rahen hain...what did iccha achieve by marrying veer...mahaan banne ke chakkar mein kahin ki nahi rahee.
So true Pyaar-Vyaar ke chakkar mein She forgot all her dreams , ambitions ..... Or her character was completely butcheredAngry to favour someone else...If Veer ever does anything like the article says then Ichcha shud go away from there and carve a niche for herself......I'd also like to see Ummed scolding VeerAngry After all Shaadi ......Pregnancy are not the only things in life like these people showDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

Go to top