Uttaran

criminals are Damn lucky

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
acc. to UT team criminals are damn lucky and happy person,they get anything everything they want. being a good person is totally a waste and curse,u will get rejections frm everyone, u will have to forgive everyone who does wrong with u.u will have to sacrifice always and still u will not get any kind of happiness.
UT quotation:- Being a criminal and evil person is a big achievement,no matter what-luck will always follow u,never giveup your bad deeds.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
exactly!! thats what they are showing in uttaran!

Lies, deceit, treachery- SUCCESS of life! phuff!!!
Edited by farah007 - 13 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You have very well sumed up the Uttaran CVs thought process....๐Ÿ‘

UT shud get an award for having max number of negative characters... ๐Ÿคข

in UT luck always favours the negative characters... who  are so smart that they do all the bad/evil stuff and still get rewarded for it... then be it nani, taps or chanda.... these are the worst of the lot but still they are pampered the most by everyone... ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ก

and the few good characters which are there, get the step motherly treatment... so disappointed with this serial...

Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
ruchira23 thumbnail
now i will quit watching this show if veer and taps makes a pair๐Ÿ˜ญ
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bipasha23

obviously bipasha... no one is going to watch the same Vee........ya crap again...๐Ÿคข
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cjs369

obviously bipasha... no one is going to watch the same Vee........ya crap again...๐Ÿคข

I feel like puking even thinking abt this fact that veer and taps will be together!! 
after that Uttaran should be awarded the WORST serial on the DECADE!๐Ÿคข
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bipasha23

It won't happen Ppl.......Stop worrying now.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....All that I'm able to imagine is Veer feeling bad for having misunderstood Taps when she indeed was telling the truth......At the max there may be some difference of opinion btw Veecha bt again they will be together......๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

And Yeah This is a Criminal Story Unfortunately there's no CID here๐Ÿ˜ก
FunLyfe thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

It won't happen Ppl.......Stop worrying now.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....All that I'm able to imagine is Veer feeling bad for having misunderstood Taps when she indeed was telling the truth......At the max there may be some difference of opinion btw Veecha bt again they will be together......๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

And Yeah This is a Criminal Story Unfortunately there's no CID here๐Ÿ˜ก

I think Veer will still not trust taps...he will guess something is wrong...am sure...
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i dont get it divya, wats there to feel sorry by veer in misunderstanding taps ?? she herself is going to say that she is not preggy na.........

bips . i second ur post word to word
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

i dont get it divya, wats there to feel sorry by veer in misunderstanding taps ?? she herself is going to say that she is not preggy na.........

bips . i second ur post word to word

That was our prediction lekin yaha sab gadbad hainThey are gonna meet the doc nd Veer will come to know she's indeed preggy Taps will be happy tat she'll not be exposed and Veer will think abt what Ichcha had told tat Taps had changed for gud and realise he's made a mistake.....So repent nd become close to her๐Ÿ˜ก