Yeh Ishq Haaye

India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

ll~llValentine of the week(MOTW)#1ll~ll (Page 2)

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot everyone for the wishes ......!!!!!!!! Big smile
@Woohoohaha : What questions you have asked yaar??? ShockedAnywayz here are your answers.........Wink

1) Why were you never active before.. I mean you joined since 2006 and not many posts??
Hmmm.......yes when I joined IF, that time I was doing my 1st year graduation & was busy in college work & just joined IF to read the Tellybuzz articles.........WinkThat time I was not interested in going in serial forums....But now I have much free time now since I am doing my Masters through correspondence.....and I am regularly active on IF in forums since 5-6 months only.......Tongue

2) As I know ur a big Raunaq fan, so if you ever see Raunaq in the way like on a road what would be ur first reaction?? Big smile
Oh...I hope this happens . . . . .If I meet RAUNAOQ then I will first go to him and say that I am his biggest fan and want to click a picture with him !!!!! Day Dreaming Embarrassed

3) If you have the chance to talk to Raunaq, what would be ur first ques?? Wink
OMG....Even though I have interacted with RAUNAOQ through email...and he is a very very very sweet person......Blushing
but If I get a chance to talk or meet him then........I will ask him what is the correct spelling of his name ? LOLZ. . . . LOL Bcoz his name is often mispelled. Sometimes it is RAUNAQ, sometimes RAUNAK and sometimes RAUNAOQ. But as far as I know I spell his name correctly but still I will confirm it.....Wink

4) Have you ever loved any other actor other than Raunaq?? Embarrassed
Yessss........The way I am crazy about RAUNAOQ AHUJA right now, the same way I was crazy about HITEN TEJWANI 7 years back.....I mean now also I am his fan....
I have a good collection of HITEN's interview articles, paper cuttings and all........I have seen each & every serial of HITEN, even though his role was bad in some serials. Disapprove I just love HITEN-GAURI jodi like anything........They are the bestest onscreen & offscreen pair ever on television.......Day Dreaming
Apart from RAUNAOQ and HITEN , I also love SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT ....and I am loving him more every week after watching him in JDJ4............Embarrassed
There are more two actors who I like very much .....but I am not crazy about them like RAUNAOQ........They are ARJUN BIJLANI and HARSHAD CHOPRA.......I like them since LRL (Left Right Left ) days !!!!!!

OMG........I have given a very big thesis as answers ....lolzzzz......LOL

Edited by frenz4u - 11 January 2011 at 2:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallionronnie85WooHooHaha21SomerholicGirlspamalot

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
guys...
its time to grill the MOTW with the questions...
carry on guys...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21frenz4u

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallionronnie85WooHooHaha21frenz4u

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
@farhin hehe girl!! As much as I loved asking I guess you loved answering it too!! Hehe.. Nice answers.. Gosh even I like all the actors you mentioned..

Btw vidya85 do you mind if I steal ur last ques?? Embarrassed Farhin plz answer that ques for me too.. Although we're not meeting for the first time but would still like to know as to what impression have I created.. Embarrassed You can be critical too, I won't mind.. Smile

Whitestallionronnie85frenz4uspamalot

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallionfrenz4u

SomerholicGirl IF-Rockerz
SomerholicGirl
SomerholicGirl

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
and and I am also churaofying the last question of Vidya if she dun mind....
Farhin dear
answer it for me also.....

Edited by haaki_ragz - 11 January 2011 at 9:04pm

Whitestallionronnie85frenz4uspamalot

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
OMGG.....The toughest question is asked by three people.....Wink
Anywayz I will back with the answers soon ..........first let me complete YIH written update for yesterday's eposode, I was busy and I have not completed the update yet Disapprove ........then I will be back.......!!!!!!! Big smile

Edited by frenz4u - 12 January 2011 at 2:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronnie85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index