Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
@farhin hehe girl!! As much as I loved asking I guess you loved answering it too!! Hehe.. Nice answers.. Gosh even I like all the actors you mentioned..

Btw vidya85 do you mind if I steal ur last ques?? 😳 Farhin plz answer that ques for me too.. Although we're not meeting for the first time but would still like to know as to what impression have I created.. 😳 You can be critical too, I won't mind.. 😊
Oh yes definitely u can use it Woohoohaha21😊
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
and and I am also churaofying the last question of Vidya if she dun mind....
Farhin dear
answer it for me also.....
Edited by haaki_ragz - 13 years ago
The last question of mine is free to use everyoneπŸ˜†
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
OMGG.....The toughest question is asked by three people.....πŸ˜‰
Anywayz I will back with the answers soon ..........first let me complete YIH written update for yesterday's eposode, I was busy and I have not completed the update yet πŸ˜’ ........then I will be back.......!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago
frenz4u thumbnail
@Vidya- Here are the answers.....

1) What made u join the YIH forum?
The main reason of joining YIH forum is because RAUNAOQ AHUJA is in YIH .....😳 

2) Choose one- Ajay or Akshay?πŸ˜›
Obviously AKSHAY - not just because RAUNAOQ is my favourite....but also I just love his character AKSHAY 😊

3) Your Fav scene 4rm YIH -

My favorite scene of YIH till now is from 10th NOVEMBER episode where Manjari was doing the rehearsals for her dance competition in cafe and she falls and Akshay catches her.......😍

4) wen was ur first crush?
In school when I was in 8th standard.....☺️

5) What is "FriendShip" accordiin 2 u?
FRIENDSHIP is a lifetime relationship where the person can feel the sorrow behind your happines, words behind your tears, and love behind your anger........😊

6) What is "love" acc 2 u?
Even though I have never been in true love yet  I feel - Love is a very strong feeling that represents affection toward someone very close to your heart. It is a special bonding between two people who understand each other in silence, accept each other's differences, trust each other and care for each other's happiness unconditionally........😊

7) Do u believe that "vampires" exists?
No way, I dont think Vampires exists in today's world

8) lastly, since as we are meetin 4 the 1st time, whats ur 1st impression abt me?Tongue
hmmm....I dont know you much but it seems you are very nice person......I love the way you are suddenly so active in the forum and making the forum better......😊

@woohohaha
You are very helpful, kind and understanding person and gives very good written updates of YIH.......Hope your examz are going good.......All the best again !!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Haaki_ragz
harika...Its so sweet of you that u made me first MOTW....lolz....just kidding.....πŸ˜† Whatever I have interacted with you I think you are very calm and sweet person.......😊

Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
@farhin: calm?
no way....every one who knows me call me a chatterbox....
always doing bak bak.... ANd ya..really, I am more like a boy (i mean tomboyish) and also very very naughty...and at the same time toooo sensitive...
frenz4u thumbnail
OH. . Thanks Harika for letting me know U more. . . .
Actually, I will not mention it but something made me thought that u r calm. . .. .but it seems I was wrong. . .
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
@farhin:tell me what is it...
I wont feel bad...
and if u cant say here..Pm me what was it..
I want to know
Wow awesome answers Farhin dear...
And i was pretty inactive the last few months so thats why didnt join the forum.

Would u mind if i ask more questions lol??