Yeh Ishq Haaye

ll~llValentine of the week(MOTW)#1ll~ll

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello guys....
Here is the time to welcome our very first Member of the Week in our
Yeh Ishq Haaye Forum...

Well, this week, the person on the hot seat is one of the most active members of the forum...
She provides updates for the forum and also makes many posts around the forum...
She is non other than
FARHIN
aka
frenz4u

Congratulations Farhin...😳

Feel free to use this siggy below to flaunt your special status for this Week!πŸ˜ƒ

Time for some questions now!

User name:

Profession/info about Education:

Date of birth: 

How did you get started with India-forums?

Why the username frenz4u😳

Hobbies:

Your Favourite

Colour :

Food :

Sport :

Outfit :

Serial :

Movie :

So...Carry on dear...😳
Answer these questions and enjoy ur stay at the hot seat...😳

regards
Harika
IF Dev team..

p.s: guys...Its the time to grill the member of the week with ur questions...So..Have fun...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by haaki_ragz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

OMGGG..I just can't believe this !!!!!!!!!!!! 😲

THANKS A TON HARIKA..............πŸ€—
I just now checked it from my mobile and was shockingly happy to know this ................
πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ
Even though I have joined IF 4 years back.....but this is the first time ever I am so active in any forum.......... and I am MOTW ...........😳 gr88888......😳
Thanks for the siggy too...Its superb.........πŸ‘
Edited by frenz4u - 13 years ago
frenz4u thumbnail
Ok So MOTW has to answer the questions....I didn't knew ...Anywayzzz these are your answers

User name: frenz4u

Profession/info about Education: Studying M.Sc.IT

Date of birth:12 May,1989

How did you get started with India-forums? Just got to know that this is the place where you get to know everything that happens in serials before time...so joined it...πŸ˜†

Why the username frenz4u😳.....Dont know why didn't thought of anything else that time...

Hobbies: Watching TV, Surfing on IF πŸ˜‰
Your Favourite

Colour : Pink and Red

Food :

Sport : Not much interested in sports

Outfit : Salwar kameez

Serial : My favs serial ever .....KUTUMB, SPECIAL SQUAD, DO SAHELIYAN & right nowYEH ISHQ HAAYE, TERE LIYE and PAVITRA RISHTA and liking PKYEK too

Movie : Andaz Apna Apna, Jab We Met, Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na and Harry Potter series

SomerholicGirl thumbnail
@farhin:I am sorry...for the username....
i edited

Congratulations FarhinπŸ˜ƒ Well deserved

Will come back with my questions later
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Wow Farhin!! πŸ‘ You are a truly shining member of YIH!! Soo very helpful, always present!! πŸ˜ƒ I love ur attitude!!! Keep it up dude!! 😊 Congoosss on being the first MOTW of this forum!! πŸ‘

Ok my ques:

1) Why were you never active before.. I mean you joined since 2006 and not many posts??
2) As I know ur a big Raunaq fan, so if you ever see Raunaq in the way like on a road what would be ur first reaction?? πŸ˜ƒ
3) If you have the chance to talk to Raunaq, what would be ur first ques?? πŸ˜‰
4) Have you ever loved any other actor other than Raunaq?? 😳

If I want to ask anymore I will come again.. πŸ˜›

Btw you gave nice answers to Harika.. I too love Shalwar Kameez as an outfit!! πŸ˜ƒ It has soo many styles!! πŸ˜† Lol!! Enjoy answering mine.. 😊
Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 13 years ago
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
great post harika
congo farhin well deserved i will be back with my questions
frenz4u thumbnail
Thanks a lot everyone for the wishes ......!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
@Woohoohaha : What questions you have asked yaar??? 😲Anywayz here are your answers.........πŸ˜‰

1) Why were you never active before.. I mean you joined since 2006 and not many posts??
Hmmm.......yes when I joined IF, that time I was doing my 1st year graduation & was busy in college work & just joined IF to read the Tellybuzz articles.........πŸ˜‰That time I was not interested in going in serial forums....But now I have much free time now since I am doing my Masters through correspondence.....and I am regularly active on IF in forums since 5-6 months only.......πŸ˜›

2) As I know ur a big Raunaq fan, so if you ever see Raunaq in the way like on a road what would be ur first reaction?? πŸ˜ƒ
Oh...I hope this happens . . . . .If I meet RAUNAOQ then I will first go to him and say that I am his biggest fan and want to click a picture with him !!!!! 😍 πŸ˜³

3) If you have the chance to talk to Raunaq, what would be ur first ques?? πŸ˜‰
OMG....Even though I have interacted with RAUNAOQ through email...and he is a very very very sweet person......☺️
but If I get a chance to talk or meet him then........I will ask him what is the correct spelling of his name ? LOLZ. . . . πŸ˜† Bcoz his name is often mispelled. Sometimes it is RAUNAQ, sometimes RAUNAK and sometimes RAUNAOQ. But as far as I know I spell his name correctly but still I will confirm it.....πŸ˜‰

4) Have you ever loved any other actor other than Raunaq?? Embarrassed
Yessss........The way I am crazy about RAUNAOQ AHUJA right now, the same way I was crazy about HITEN TEJWANI 7 years back.....I mean now also I am his fan....
I have a good collection of HITEN's interview articles, paper cuttings and all........I have seen each & every serial of HITEN, even though his role was bad in some serials. πŸ˜’ I just love HITEN-GAURI jodi like anything........They are the bestest onscreen & offscreen pair ever on television.......😍
Apart from RAUNAOQ and HITEN , I also love SUSHANT SINGH RAJPUT ....and I am loving him more every week after watching him in JDJ4............Embarrassed
There are more two actors who I like very much .....but I am not crazy about them like RAUNAOQ........They are ARJUN BIJLANI and HARSHAD CHOPRA.......I like them since LRL (Left Right Left ) days !!!!!!

OMG........I have given a very big thesis as answers ....lolzzzz......πŸ˜†
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
guys...
its time to grill the MOTW with the questions...
carry on guys...
hey mee bak wid few questions
so lets start πŸ˜† All the bestπŸ˜›

1) What made u join the YIH forum?

2) Choose one- Ajay or Akshay?Tongue

3) Your Fav scene 4rm YIH
Now Random QuesπŸ˜›

4) wen was ur first crush?

5) What is "FriendShip" accordiin 2 u?

6) What is "love" acc 2 u?

7) Do u believe that "vampires" exists?

8) lastly, since as we are meetin 4 the 1st time, whats ur 1st impression abt me?
πŸ˜›