Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Surprises in store at Abhay's b'day party (Page 7)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Zana, come to the KashtiSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
that will be intresting
but how mean piya!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

sab2778 IF-Dazzler
sab2778
sab2778

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
this is not fair pia

poor abhay .bechara dil ke tukde lekar ghum rah ahe itne saal se

aur ye pia Confused

now pia will hav 2 face his anger 4 sure

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
OH MY GOD..HOW CAN I BE SUCH A BIG FOOL..I am almost teh last one to se this ..topic..ANYWAYS..YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY..Birthday...more ABHIYA scenes..but Piya..please spare our sweet Abhay with tortures..You know you cant live without him..nor can he..Get it..GIRL...!!!

And some one please help me..My tinypic pics are always blocked or deleted..my siggy never works ..I had such awesoem ABHIYA pics in it...boo hooooo...Cry

-Doppelganger-

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OH MY GOD..HOW CAN I BE SUCH A BIG FOOL..I am almost teh last one to se this ..topic..ANYWAYS..YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY..Birthday...more ABHIYA scenes..but Piya..please spare our sweet Abhay with tortures..You know you cant live without him..nor can he..Get it..GIRL...!!!

And some one please help me..My tinypic pics are always blocked or deleted..my siggy never works ..I had such awesoem ABHIYA pics in it...boo hooooo...Cry
Everyone is having problems with tinypic...it's not just you.Many sig makers lost their creations because of this silly siteAngry
You can use imageshack\imagehost insteadSmileBut code for the sigs become longer when you upload from this site.... you can use only 1 or 2 sigs at a timeOuch
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

Everyone is having problems with tinypic...it's not just you.Many sig makers lost their creations because of this silly siteAngry
You can use imageshack\imagehost insteadSmileBut code for the sigs become longer when you upload from this site.... you can use only 1 or 2 sigs at a timeOuch

Kritz, can we ask IF to allow us more characters in our siggies?Ouch

-Doppelganger-

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Kritz08

Kritz, can we ask IF to allow us more characters in our siggies?Ouch
Whom should we ask?ConfusedI have saved so many gorgeous AbhiYa,Abhay and Visu sigs\avis and want to use as many as possible.It's so sad that we can use only one or twoOuch
Should we PM Mr Vijay?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index