Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Surprises in store at Abhay's b'day party (Page 2)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!
Gosh! This is going to be good!Clap

Edited by Chill_Out - 10 January 2011 at 5:24am

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S. Thumbs Down

Piya has the nerve to pretend to be Maithli?

Prashant Bhatt is right about his darling Piya. She appears plain OBSESSED with Abhay and unless she gives any good signs to me, i don't think i will be able to believe that she can love Abhay as much as Metz did. 

Kabir?....*puts him in liquid oxygen*.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug-Doppelganger-nyctophiliaCharu21-SMay31-pyar-ishk

TheMiaw000 Senior Member
TheMiaw000
TheMiaw000

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Thanks 4 info.

Btw if Vampires can smell humans then how come Abhay couldn't find it is Piya and not Maithali ConfusedConfusedConfused
ya me too was thinking of that.Dead.Dont know how come he belive she is not piyaOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shyams

TheMiaw000 Senior Member
TheMiaw000
TheMiaw000

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
thx for sharing Smile
angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
this is height of obsession and craziness cldnt they show it in some other way
methli was abhay most painful and most beautiful past and pia is choosing that past to know his identity common didnt she thought abt him once how hurt he would be

this is so bad i dont like pia hurting abhay gosh does she love abhay  

Edited by angel3142 - 10 January 2011 at 6:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-TheBlackJaguar

adorableKSG Groupbie
adorableKSG
adorableKSG

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged

tfs

Well, these too have nerves!...first it was(still is) Abhay humiliating Piya  and using other to make her hate him........and he doesnt stop now eaither btw....T is comming as his Girfriend?? again!!...seriously?...havnt he learned a lesson yet,lol

and also Piya.....poor girl is totally destroyed in him.....she needs to know the truth one way or another....well, if this is the way be it, in the end its only Piya who can drag out abhay from this darkness he keeps around him and his soul.....and if he doesnt open up and wont trust Piya after all thats happened and after she have been keeping her mouth shout abt Abhay.....i dont know what will make him talk to her....so right or wrong....keep it up Piya!

have that said.....i fully enjoy the ups and downs of these two....perfect yet not, strong yet weak....its touchable and relatable, i like it!

PS....on a light note.....if abhay thinks its mathali....i assume we will have a close and intimate scene......looking at the bright sideLOL....thats at least a good aspect, thnx piya,lol

Edited by adorableKSG - 10 January 2011 at 6:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ragadeepikaTheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk.Jane..

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel3142

this is height of obsession and craziness cldnt they show it in some other way
methli was abhay most painful and most beatiful past and pia is choosing that past to know his identity common didnt she thought abt him once how hurt he would be

this is so bad i dont like pia hurting abhay gosh does she love abhay  

Exactly my point. i mean even the thought of Piya hurting Abhay's feelings and humiliating his love for Maithli is SICK. Fine , she doesn't know that Abhay loved Metz , but even then, what's with these games that she is playing with him? GRR! Abhay , just BITE some sense , sensibility and sensitivity into her.  OBSESSED FREAK!AngryLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142-Doppelganger-nyctophilia

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adorableKSG

PS....if abhay thinks its mathali....i assume we will have a close and intimate scene......looking at the bright side....thats at least a good aspect, thnx piya,lol

You aren't serious, are you? You really want AbhIya intimate scenes with Abhay believing that Pia is Metz??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index