Anurag,Taani and Robindo share success mantra

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
STARONE.IN
Anurag,Taani and Robindo share their success mantra
STARONE.IN

Tere Liye is reaping the rewards for the hard work put in by the cast and crew and it's given tough competition to rival shows like Uttaran, Sanjog Se Bani Sangini. Anurag and Taani, who are the lead of the show, share with us the secret of the show's success.

STARONE.IN

They say that the off-screen camaraderie between the actors has made the show a success.

Anurag is happy with the overall performance of the show. "I'm happy that my fans love the performance of all the actors. I just came to know that we're doing very well in the 10 pm slot. We've given competition to popular shows like Uttaran. I'm sure that we'll continue doing well, as the upcoming storyline has an interesting plot," he says.

He further adds that the success of the show is because of the off screen friendship between the actors. "All of us get along and my co-stars are very nice people. We work well together." On his onscreen Jodi with Taani, he says, "I'm glad that the fans love the Anurag-Taani Jodi. Keep watching and supporting us."

Anupriya Kapoor, who plays Taani admits that she signed the show because she knew that it would rule the 10 pm roost. "I want to thank the viewers for believing in our show and making this moment special," she says, adding that the reality of the show is what has made it a welcome change for the viewers.

She commented some of her fans:
Shreejashi: I'm from Kerala, I like this show very much...also I learned Hindi by seeing STAR Plus.
Taani: It's amazing that you learnt Hindi by watching Star Plus. Thank you for watching the show. It feels great to interact with fans. I hope we will get your support for with our chemistry.

Robindo, who has a new look on the show, also expressed his happiness at the show's success. He said, "When there is a good story and a bunch of good actors, the show is bound to be a hit. I knew that the show was special and I would like to thank the audience for their support."

For Robindo this message is from london246
Anonymous: So is Robi coming back as a negative character or positive. I think that we have had enough negative characters and the last thing we need is Robi being negative!!!!!!!!!!!
Robindo: It's nice to hear that people haven't forgotten about me and I just want the audience to watch my entry."

Vikas Goopta, the creative head of the show says that the show is about power-packed performances. "I'm glad that the audience has loved the show, especially the Taani-Anurag love story. Ekta Kapoor is the master of love stories and she has proved yet again that she knows how to woo the viewer."

http://starplus.startv.in/news/1196/anuragtaani-and-robindo-share-their-success-mantra.aspx

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaninilizaaAnita16sharmeeliBlueSpiritKhaLidaHminaz296Shaily.xx-Rai-xxkhajju-Hoor-sita11.Angelmishti_17SunShine_A

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
wow thanks a lottt for posting this
great that harshad-anupriya& rajat r great buddies off-screen !!Tongue
thanks to india-forums for putting an article abt TERE LIYE ruling the 10 pm slot ClapClap
this has opened many ppl's eyes !!!WinkLOL

actually this was the duty of star plus site to put an article abt TERE LIYE a ruler in its slot ,but these SP ppl never think of such wonderful things & not even think of making a promo for the showAngryAngry

Edited by sita11 - 10 January 2011 at 5:28am
sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
yeah sooooooooooo happy that TERE LIYE has beaten up sangini & utran !!! ClapClap
wish the creatives show us anurag-taani marriage so that TERE LIYE becomes no1 show TongueBig smile
GOD BLESS Harshad-Anupriya & Rajat !!!Big smile
HARSHAD we are already  supporting your & Anupriyas jodi Big smileBig smile
we all TERE LIYE FANS love ANURAG-TAANI sooooooooooo much !!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Anupriya sweety u rock dear !!!! loved ur comments !!!!!TongueClap

Edited by sita11 - 10 January 2011 at 5:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmeeliShaily.

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
All The Best To The Tl Cast
God Bless Them

B/w they are Harshad, Anupriya and RajatGeek
sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
by the way the fans who r mentioned in this article ,they r from which site ,from where they asked the questions ????
everyone saying that an interesting plot coming up ,what that plan is ,gulabos death ,anurag behind the bars & that ritesh blackmailing taani to get marraied to him CryCryCryCryCryCryCry
truly wish the creatives dont show anything which wud hurt the feelings of TRUE TERE LIYE FANS !!!!

Edited by sita11 - 10 January 2011 at 5:32am
-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
thnx a lot for sharing..............nice article..Clap
munni_rajatfan IF-Sizzlerz
munni_rajatfan
munni_rajatfan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
i am happy tht people r also talking about rajat aka robi. god bless TL team.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.sita11

april10 IF-Rockerz
april10
april10

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful article

Go to top