DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Armaan Riddhima [One Shot]

The Gupta house was decorated like a bride..Shashank was going from one nook of the house to another.Checking all the arrangements were settled.His dream was coming true..His little Riddhima was getting married..She was going to another house.She would join another family.This thought teared him up but this is how the world goes..One final day the daughter had to leave her parents..He knew Siddhant would take care of Riddhima.Shower her with all the love and happiness..Riddhima would be the perfect daughter-in-law..After all it was his Riddhima..Riddhima Gupta – The Perfectionist..She did every thing in life perfectly.But little did he know his little perfectionist had already lost her heart to Armaan Mallik..

There she sat in her room..being decorated by all the possible people in the world.She was getting married..She always dreamt of getting married but not with Siddhant..She dreamt of getting married to Armaan..She dreamt her future with Armaan…Their future together..Their life was like a fairytale..Armaan loved her to bits and so did she..After 3 full months of hiding their relationship,Armaan decided to ask her hand from Shashank for marriage on her birthday.But before he could do that Shashank declared the marriage of Siddhant and Riddhima.Riddhima tried to explain but no one was listening to her..At last tears started flowing from her eyes.These tears were misunderstood..Her family thought she was crying because she would have to leave them not because she loved Armaan...They consoled her and Siddhant and Riddhima got engaged the same day

Armaan was heartbroken..He saw his love , his life , his every thing getting engaged to another man..After the engagement  Riddhima went to Armaan..He was standing outside with all their friends faking smiles , cracking fake jokes..All their friends went inside leaving Armaan and Riddhima alone.Riddhima tried to coax Armaan to talk to Shashank but Armaan wouldn't budge..All he said was 'May be we're not meant to be together'..Riddhima cried…Armaan took her in his arms.He consoled her apologized that it was his fault.If he had asked her hand before this day wouldn't have come..He claimed this to be his punishment.He told Riddhima a Good Bye..and left the venue..And that was the last time she saw him..Her Birthday which she thought would have been the best birthday had turned out to be the worst birthday..

Muskaan shook Riddhima and that's when she came out her thoughts.."Oye..Kaha kho gayi?Sid jiju ke baare mai soch rahi hainaa" Muskaan teased Riddhima.."Muskaan please" Riddhima said.She couldn't bear this teasing.."Guys Armaan kaha hai yaar…2 hafte se gayab hai yaar.." Anjali asked.."Ridzi ki shaadi pe bhi nahi ayega kya?" "Kaise ayega..Mujse pyaar karta hai..Muje kisi aur ka hota dekh vo toot jayega" Riddhima thought tearfully.."You call Armaan and Armaan is here" Armaan cheerfully said while coming in the room..Muskaan and Nikki hugged Armaan and asked him where he was for all these days "Arey yaar..you know dad na…he called me..He was missing me and I was missing him too so socha ki unse milke aun." Armaan answered.."Muje toh laga tu Ridzi ki shaadi pe ayega hi nahi" Anjali voiced her doubts.."Aisa kaisa ho sakta hai Anjie..MY basket is getting married yaar.." Armaan emphasized on "my" which was noticed only by Riddhima..hearing that she shed one more tear.."Ab vo basket nahi hogi…duffer..ab vo Mrs Modi hogi..Kyun Ridzieee!" Nikkita nudged Riddhima on Mrs Modi."Of course ab toh Sid se permission leni padegi Riddhima ko irritate karne ke liye" Armaan joked..All laughed except Riddhima who did not find the joke funny at all.."BARAAT AGAAAYI!!!!" screamt one of Riddhima cousins..Nikkita Muskaan Anjali told Armaan to stay with Riddhima till they were down..to which Armaan replied "Of course aur vaise bhi I have to spend some last moments with Riddhima Gupta "

Riddhima sat there like a statue "Kyun kar rahe ho ye sab Armaan.." "Mai kya kar raha hu Basket ?" Armaan replied trying to sound happy "Ye khush hone ka dikhava " "Dikhava??Psshhttt…Common Riddhima mai toh actually khush hu..ab finally tum mera picha chodogi..Hufff I am single again..I enjoy the single status more okay" Armaan said turned around..Riddhima walked upto Armaan and turned him so he was facing her.."Really Armaan Mallik…Jo humare beech tha vo tum asaani se bhul jaoge..Jab meri shaadi Sid se hogi dekh paoge tum??".." Engagement dekhi hai toh shaadi bhi dekh lunga" Armaan said trying to maintain his voice.."Armaan…tum" "Sssshhhh!!!Bahot bolti ho tum" Armaan put his finger on her lips "Ab dhyaan se suno..Jo humare beech tha vo mai kabhi nahi bhulunga.You are the best thing that's ever happened to me Riddhima" "Toh kyu nahi baat ki papa se it wasn't too late Armaan"  Riddhima said in a tearful voice..

"Ab jo hogaya…vo hogaya..uske baare mai baat mat karo..Tum Sid ke saath khush rahogi..He's a nice guy..Vo tumhe khush rakhega..He won't fight with you unnecessarily..He's more responsible than I am..I'm sure vo tumhe mujse zyaada pyaar karega..Aur tumhe meri chinta hai haina..Fikar not I'll be happy..Mauj karunga masti karunga , flirt karunga..Ha 1 – 2 mahine lagenge to get over you but yeah I'll manage..Mom dad ne meri bhi shaadi ki baat ki hai so don't worry mai puri zindaagi bachelor nahi rahunga..So get married happily..Ab goooo…Shaadi ka time bhi agaya..Aur main a tumhare boring se chehre se pak gaya hu..Those murder look wali eyes, tumhare borrrriingg suits , tumhara roz ka kajal.I'm BORRRREDD...I'm sure tum bhi mujse bore ho gayi ho..Haina Haina??Answer dene ki zarurat nahi I know the answer.Ab toh final time agaya…bye bolne ka..so Miss Riddhima Gupta I wish you all the happiness in life..Hope tum khush raho...I can see the look in your eyes..I know you want a hug.Lo apki wish puri karli.Here you go with the last lovey dovey hug" Armaan took her in his arms "I'll get over you basket..Tum utni bhi gorgeous nahi ho".."Ridzzzieee chal..Oye Armaan chod usse..Usse niche jana hai" Nikkita came started pulling Riddhima away from Armaan.."Arey ha yaaar..Riddhima ko 'how to be a good wife' tips de raha tha"..Armaan said .."Haa Haa..Chal let's go" Nikkita took Riddhima away and there Riddhima went.."Bye Riddhima..Hope Sid tumhe khush rakhega" Armaan whispered..and made his way to the car.He lied he couldn't see Riddhima getting married.It would kill him nor could he see Riddhima as Mrs Riddhima so he had applied for job in U.S.A..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Every thing was going perfect..Siddhant and Riddhima were about to go for pheras when the light went away..Shashank went to see the lights..When Rahul told Riddhima to close her eyes and remember her life as Riddhima Gupta for one last time..When she closed her eyes she saw Armaan's tearstained face when she met him upstairs in her room.She dared not to open her eyes.."Hey Basket..Bahot jhooth bolta hu mai..Dekhna chahti ho ?? So here you go.. Ab jo hogaya…vo hogaya..uske baare mai baat mat karo Baat karte hai Riddhima..Kuch toh ho sakta haina.. Tum Sid ke saath khush rahogi BULL SHIT..Zindigi bhar mere baare mai sochti rahogi..Kaise khush rahogi ? He's a nice guy..Vo tumhe khush rakhega Vo tumhe khush rakhega..par mai tumhe usse dugna khush rakhunga..You know na I hate tears in your eyes  He won't fight with you unnecessarily Tum kise saand bulaogi..and vaise bhi phele takraar phir pyaar humare saath bhi aisa hua tha na ? ..He's more responsible than I am.. Maine tumhara dill sambhal ke rakha mere pass..Kuch bhi nahi hone diya..Hua na mai responsible I'm sure vo tumhe mujse zyaada pyaar karega JHOOT JHOOT JHOOT..Is duniya mai sabse zyaada pyaar sirf mai karta hu tumse aur ye tum bhi janti ho.. Aur tumhe meri chinta hai haina ..Fikar not I'll be happy Khak happy rahunga..Puri zindigi rota rahunga Mauj karunga masti karunga , flirt karunga. Blaaaahh Blaaahh..Ab toh har ladki mai tumhara chehra dikhta hai kaise karunga flirt uske saath ..Ha 1 – 2 mahine lagenge to get over you but yeah I'll manage 1 – 2 Mahine ?? 7 janam beet jayenge par mai tumse utna hi pyaar karunga jitna aj karta hu.. ..Mom dad ne meri bhi shaadi ki baat ki hai so don't worry mai puri zindaagi bachelor nahi rahunga Bol diya Mom Dad ko ki mera pehla pyaar adhura raha hai..Rahunga zindigi bhar kuwara So get married happily Don't get married please ..Ab goooo Nooo don't go mat jao Basket please  Shaadi ka time bhi agaya.. Kyu agaya shaadi ka time..KYU! Aur main a tumhare boring se chehre se pak gaya hu Pak gaya hu..I can stare at your for an eternity..Those murder look wali eyes jinhone mera dill le liya, tumhare borrrriingg suits jisne meri lifer colourful bana di , tumhara roz ka kajal Uspe toh mai mar jawah! .I'm BORRRREDD I can never be bored of you basket...I'm sure tum bhi mujse bore ho gayi ho ..Haina Haina??Answer dene ki zarurat nahi I know the answer I know Riddhima tum bhi mujse kabhi bore nahi ho sakti. Ab toh final time agaya…bye bolne ka KYYYUUU..so Miss Riddhima Gupta I wish you all the happiness in life..Hope tum khush raho Mere saath khush raho na mere saath apni puri life spend karo please...I can see the look in your eyes..I know you want a hug. You want a hug??I'm such a liar!! I want a hug Lo apki wish puri karli Khud ki akhri wish puri ki .Here you go with the last lovey dovey hug " Armaan took her in his arms Can't just time freeze I feel at peace in your arms. "I'll get over you basket NEVER EVER..Tum utni bhi gorgeous nahi ho Sabse zyada gorgeous ho..Kaise rahunga tumhare bina??Don't leave me..PLEASEE "

Riddhima opened her eyes and saw the light had come and heard Atul say "Arey Wah!Ghar ki batti agayi" Riddhima wiped the few tears and said "Ghar ke saath saath mere dill ki bhi batti agayi.." Every one was confused at Riddhima's comment.But Riddhima she was now determined..She got down the mandap..Wore her chappals and ran to the main door."RIDZZIIIEE!!Kaha ja rahi ha tu PAGAL HO GAYI HAI ??" Anjali screamt.."Di..mai vaha ja rahi jaha muje pehle jana chahiye that..I was so stupid to misunderstand his words"..She went to the cupboard..Took the car keys and another key.."Riddhima apne locker ki chabi kyu leke ja rahi hai!" One of her cousins asked..While Riddhima was going out she heard the comment..She giggled..Locker Key??Hell No..This was Armaan's house key which he gave it to her one their first date..When every one asked her which key it was..She bluntly lied it was her locker key..She went to the car and drove as fast as possible to Armaan's house..

She reached at Armaan's house and sighed in relief the lights were on so he was still there..She quietly opened the door and went inside and found the house in a complete MESS..Clothes on the floor...Sofa's covers wet at some places.."Shit!!He was crying here…Isiliye gilla hai!"..She went to the hall and heard "Tuje Bhula Diya" playing..She laughed..This guy was playing all separation songs to match his feelings and songs..He couldn't stop listening to music even when his life was in pieces..She saw him sitting on couch crying and hugging a picture of him and her on their first date.She went up to him..and tapped his shoulders..He looked back and couldn't believe what he was seeing Riddhima was ACTUALLY standing infront of him..He got up and was about say something when he felt a tight slap on his cheek.."Idiot, Moron , Duffer , Kameene , Stupid , Lanfanga…Itni teedhi languge mai koi I love you bolta hai ?? Seedha seedh nahi keh sakte the..Riddhima don't get married..Mar jaoga tumhare beena.Par nahi Armaan Mallik ka ego basket ball ke court jitna bada hai.Haina" Riddhima blasted on him "Nahi vo.." Armaan spoke.."SHUT UP!And now give me a hug kyuki I'm never gonna tired of hugs..You're so huggable you know" Riddhima spoke "Sirf hugs??" "Armaaaann!!!"…Armaan took her in his embrace..He hugged her tight..not letting her go..He kissed her and whispered "I love you so much Riddhima..Apni jaan se zyada"..Riddhima soothed him and whispered "I love you too.." They hugged till the time Armaan suddenly broke the hug and screamt "TUM SHAADI CHOD KAR AGAYI!!!"..Riddhima hit her head with her hand and muttered something.."Bolo Bolo".."Ha baba..Oh tum chahte the ki mai shaadi karke..Mrs Modi banke..tumse kahu..Armaan marry me? " Riddhima said sarcastically "Oh Shit.TUM shaadi se bhag ke agayi.." Armaan replied still not believing the fact she actually ran away.."Mandap mai se bhag ke agayi..Mai aur Sid phere lene hi wale the ki maine tumhare whole speech ko translate kia aur phir bhag gayi.." Riddhima said as if it were no big deal.."Itna pyaar karti ho mujse ??" Armaan asked innocently "Kya karu adat se majbur hu" Riddhima joked.."I love you Armaan"…"I love you 2 3 4 raised to infinity" They laughed and hugged each other one more time..Of course after all Armaan was a 'huggable' person you know *wink*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Dear How R U so cold yaar but ur ff is really a mind blowing one  cool one & thanks for the pm

--
Nidha
Edited by nidha1983 - 13 years ago
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing One shot Trish .
I am really spell bound by your writing especially the way she translated Armaans words and realised his true feelings,wonderful loved it <3
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE😳...between continue it na i wanna knw what happened after it.....😆

my favourite lines
Oh tum chahte the ki mai shaadi karke..Mrs Modi banke..tumse kahu..Armaan marry me? " Riddhima said sarcastically "Oh Shit.TUM shaadi se bhag ke agayi.." Armaan replied still not believing the fact she actually ran away.."Mandap mai se bhag ke agayi..Mai aur Sid phere lene hi wale the ki maine tumhare whole speech ko translate kia aur phir bhag gayi.." Riddhima said as if it were no big deal.."Itna pyaar karti ho mujse ??" Armaan asked innocently "Kya karu adat se majbur hu" Riddhima joked.."I love you Armaan"…"I love you 2 3 4 raised to infinity" They laughed and hugged each other one more time..Of course after all Armaan was a 'huggable' person you know *wink*

amazing OS
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice OS
do write more

love
Riddss
friends_4dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail