Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

SSBN 10th Jan written Jaa ke ab na anaa!!

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Hey guys im back with my monday slot, but first congrats SSBN has moved up to #16 so keep rating on the chaska meter. so new eppy today lets see how it goes, those of u who are reading just for DakshNa scenes skip to the pink bits, ill now shade all Dakshna scnes in pink and their bits will be in more detail with dialogues, kya karon woh dono special hai na!!!

~~Hit the Chaska meter~~

why dont u it the Chaska meter, SSBN ranks #16, congrats its gone up one from last week, lets keep rating to reflect our appreciation!!!

~~Fan Appreciation~~

If ur appreciating the performances of the actors why dont u join their fan clubs or better yet leave a message for them there, the more fans they have and the more comments they receive the higher they climb in the actor ratings...

Parvati Vaze aka Naina's FC

Gaurav Bajaj aka Daksh FC

Recap:- D n Naina have an Eye lock,

Dp enters and is NOT happy to see Dakshna jodi

Dp is charging N an extortionate amount to be the PG

with all the new names and new members it may get confusing for newer members reading the update so here a quick key to help u rmember who's who in the update

DakshNa= Daksh-Naina jodi name
N= Naina
D= Daksh
Om aka Old man= Daksh's Dad
Vibs aka Vibha= Daksh's mum
Kaka/DP = Daksh's Kaka
Kaki/Mr DP= Daksh's Kaki
San= Sanket Daksh's Bro
SW= Sankets wife, no name 4 her yet

10th Jan
Part 1
N says she wont be able to pay that amount, Vibs voices that N is good and the DP should trust her, DP says if u trust her so much why dont u become her garunteer, n if she cant pay then u will have to with all the interest included, all are shocked Vibs agrees and goes to sign, D steps forward and wants a word with Vibs but Vibs stops him, SW pulls vibs and is really disrespectful in the way she questions Vibs loyalty and trust to N after only knowing her a few days, Daksh buts in as we all know ma ka ladla cant hear nothing against his Aai, anway Vibs disagrees with SW and SW goes of in a huff taking San with her (when i so this a song came to mind... Mein jodu ka ghulaam ban ke rahunga!!!) DP sarts his bakwas again an N steps forward saying thats enough, Aai u trust me thats all i need to know ill pak my bags and leave as i dont want u signing anything because of me D arling is watching all wow (i think N is working her way off his hate list and his expression were cute!) N goes upstairs  while D watches her and Vibs leaves D calls after her but Om stops him

Part2
N is in her room packing and remembers all her interactions with Vibs, and cries Vibs enters and feels bad as she broke her promise about N staying with her, sweet scene between N n vibs where the console each other and cry and then dry each others tears. Vibs wants N to invite her to her wedding (tumne toh had kar di, N ki shaadi mein tum baraat le ke jaaogi fikar mat karo!!!) Vibs give N til ke Ladoo and N promises to have one everyday an rememeber her, N n Vibs come down with the lugage Om offers to help but N declines (DP ke Saamne Om beegi billi lagta hai and his angers cooled off alot too!) sad scene between Vibs and N about not being able to say im going bu ill be bak, D is watchin not the AYM (angry young atching now...coming up,man) for once! mrs DP n Om seem sad, Vibs hugs N n cries and D satands (bless him he so affected by his mums pain) Dp is just lookin on sarcasticly!Dead N leaves, Om, Vibs Mr DP and D watch on all emotional, she turns back at the door an looks at them all, DP shoots the door and she leaves. walking on the street she see's a woman thinkin its he mum she runs and hugs er talking how she wteps forward and the path either doesnt go how she wants it to or dissappears, she is upset but the woman isnt her mum

part3
N aplogises and the woman leaves, N bein N wipes her tears and cllas her broker telling him to show her new flats in the morning (atta girl!!!) in the morning at the Patwarden house Vibs is cokking looking lost, D enters and says why do u worry about her she will find a way on i know exactly wat she is like (he is in AYM mode all over again, man this guy is confused make up u mind!) Vibs is like i dont know why u are so against her she is lovely and she even made ur dad smile , D seems to be thinking (and we all know how difficult that is) SW enters then and hears all Ns praise from vibs, and accuses N of taking her Imported shades blah blah blah, SW goes on and on just when San enters and hands her her shades, she has the decency to look ashamed and Vibs n D are like n what!!!
the end

precap:- D see's N enter the house through a window and wonders if she is theiving, later he thoughs her out and tells her not to come bak!!!

i gtg to uni so will come bak and post my comments and thoughts later!!! D didnt have many dialgues but expressions were good!!!

xXx Bee

Edited by Bee3nazz - 10 January 2011 at 5:37am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

happy newsanamikamundonBani87mani86himani88crmsAmber10poo_supiteri_susanNisa_nr..yajnaseni..shalini01prncz-aweshome_moi-..Naina..isomers-tellyaddict-pyar-ishk

teri_susan Goldie
teri_susan
teri_susan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.I wished Naina stayed in the house. 
isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
thanks for the update! That was a total shocker, I thought somehow she would end up staying in the house!

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
i know i thought so too and the TB article said she would so maybe she gets paid?
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Aweshome update,Bee!!Hug...

I really dun; have anything to discuss today...lol....

Naina-Vibh's scene was really very touchy.....I felt all emotional,which I usually dun',coz I neva get involved into any showLOL...lol,bah I felt bad for Vibhs....mayb,Naina was lyk her only partner...coz tht Kaka toh doesn't let his Kaki speak.....Budhdha kahin ka....sum1 kill him...I felt lyk blasting him when he gave those smirky looks.....besharam aadmi|!!.....Mera Dakshu din' really get to speak today....it was Vibhz-Naina who stole the show...bah,as always is expressions said it all.....he felt sooo bad for her mum when she cried for Naina.....awwwwww,he's a jaan!!>......(formalities....rofl...warna toh sabko pata hai woh Meenu ki jaan haiROFLBlushing)......and did ya watch the last scene??....His bhabs is such a.....sum1 slap her please,and one punch for the joru ka ghulam aswell....irritating ppl.......PS-Loved Dakshu's blue shirt...it was sooo his colour...And I've mentioned this some 490854954958495489 tymes before,too:he looked dreamyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.......

Acha and who else is loving the chemistry b/w Dakshu and his mum.....they're absolutely cute,and seem lyk real maa-beta nai???.....the very last bit when they gave those..."shocked+hopeless+blah blah" kinda luks to eachother....lol...they're cute!!>.....

Thanks again,Bee!!
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
yh they have a great ma-beta chemistry and he really sticks up for his mummy n it was so obvious from the looks they where exchangin that this is the bhabies regular rountine. n dont get me started on that DP!!!
arrey usko bhi goli marte hain!!! he needs it man!!! n his poor wifey, n that jorru ka ghulam to kutte se gaya guzra hai i mean even dogs are faithful to there owners and he turned on his mum just like that, the TB was so misleading 1st N left the house n 2nd these to are not as sweet as they said they were!
-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Yeah,they're great...the last tym I enjoyed such maa-beta chemistry was of Prem and his mom(who later turned into some witch).....lemme not mention...Sujal and his mom...they were the cutst maa-beta on tv!!Embarrassed....Lol,yeah those looks....his bhabs was being such a something......Irirtating ppl..and his hubby..zaleel banda......yeah,the article was sumwht misleading...they're certainly not sweet....not sweet at all......and Nainu left the place...am sure she's gonna get back here when she has a permanent job...:D
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
i wonder if her mum will come for her maybe when she is finally doing well her mum by then will realise her love for N what say u?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index