Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Phulwa Chali Dharavi!

Phulwa Chali Dharavi!

Here is the little girl Phulwa working for a cause..

Today Phulwa (Jannat Zubair Rahmani) along with her friend Chunni and brother Babu brought a smile on the faces of nearly 500 school children studying in Chatrapathi Shivaji Vidhyalay in Dharavi.. 

A source states, "The students were very excited when they were informed that they were about to meet the bright and ever-smiling Phulwa from the COLORS and Swastik Pictures show...The school is situated in the slum area of Dharavi, and Jannat enjoyed the day with them. They played with bat and ball, talked a lot and even had food together". 

A witness to the gala scenes says, "The kids from the school moved their legs on the number 'Sheila Ki Jawani' and also played many indoor games with Jannat. The little protagonist too enjoyed the whole event and was very content to see all the students of her age coming and joining hands with her. They too had yummy snacks together, like Burger and Pepsi". 

We talked to Jannat who tells, "It was very nice to be with those kids of Chatrapati Shivaji Vidhyalay. We had a blast in the school, we had food, played few games and also danced (smiles)". 

Well done, Phulwa Rani...

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Article Archives~No Comments (Page 2)" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Jannat Zubair

Phulwa is a one take wonder
Versatile and talented nine-year-old Jannat Zubair is enjoying essaying the role of Phulwa in Siddharth Tewary's Phulwa on Colors. She is called one take artist on the sets as each time she gives a perfect shot in one go. She has worked hard on her diction so the rural language too isn't a problem for the little one. Her senior co actors and everyone on the sets is stunned with her perfection, her talent and spontaneity. She behaves like a professional be it shooting in the cold freezing weather of Chambal or on the sets in Film City. Her charm and easy have made Phulwa this popular in such little time.

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
The chocolate boy of small screen is growing up. After playing the sweet and innocent Alekh in Bidaai, Angad Hasija is back on television – this time in a completely contrast character. Angad makes an entry in Colors' Phulwa in tonight's episode as the shrewd Shankar with hues of grey shade who is appointed by the Thakur to slay Phulwa. Angad will be seen in an off-beat character in a raw and complete dehaati macho look.

Angad Hasija
How does it feel to be back on television with such a different role?
It feels great to be back with different attitude and role. Again, I will be doing a totally new character which excites me. I am working hard for this role and hope the audiences like it.
Angad Hasija
What is the unique trait of your character Shankar?
For me, this character is very unique and daring. He is very raw and rustic, has negative shade and everyone in the village hates him. As I have never played such a role before, it is a challenge for me. Shankar is very important to the story as he is against the little protagonist Phulwa.
Angad Hasija
What kind of look you will have in this show?
As the show is a village based story, my look is very dehaati  with long hair. I will have a tan and wear kaaja. It's totally different from Alekh. I will also wear tight kurtas, show off my muscles and scare everyone. He is the gunda of the village. It would be something different for the audiences to watch. I hope the audiences love me in my new look. In fact, I have started growing a beard to get in to Shankar's character.
Angad Hasija
What do you like about Phulwa's character?
She is very strong and positive. She is very determined and brave. Very soon there will be a clash between Phulwa and me -so watch out for all the action.
Angad Hasija
Don't you think this role would give negative impact among your fans?
I know it would be little difficult  for them to see me in this avatar but when my character progresses, they will understand the motive behind Shankar's acts. I hope this role is a hit on television as I am the dabaang of Indian television.
Angad Hasija
What kind of research you have done for this role?
I haven't done any research but I have seen some old movies and I am just following the directions of the creative team. I am finding it very tough to talk in the UP dialect.
Angad Hasija
What message you would like to give to your fans?
Hey everyone, please do watch me as Shankar which is very different from my first show and please give me same love and support.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Angad-Hasija-turns-dehaati-in-Phulwa&aid=2661

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Wasna Ahmed to enter Phulwa!

Wasna Ahmed to do a comeo in Phulwa as Shankar's sister Bindiya...

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Veer, Phulwa and Anandi fight for Jhanvi's rights in Laado..

Monday, April 04, 2011 | 6:08:44 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 12 Comments Veer, Phulwa and Anandi fight for Jhanvi's rights in Laado..

Will the efforts taken by Veer, Phulwa and Anandi change Ammaji's mind in Na Aana Is Desh Laado?

COLORS' Na Aana Is Desh Laado saw the major twist of Amba's (Shikha Singh) death and the revelation of Jhanvi (Vaishnavi Dhanraj) being the twin sister of Dia (Simran Kaur).

The next problem for Jhanvi is that Ammaji (Meghna Malik) refuses to accept her into the household.. Jhanvi takes it upon herself to fight for her rights, and starts living outside Ammaji's house as a protest.

Our source states, "Jhanvi is helped by few people in her protest. As soon as Jhanvi declares that she will not budge out of the place, Ammaji's goons will try to throw her baggage out of the premise. This is when Veer (Nandish Sandhu) of Uttaran will come to her rescue. Veer will fight the goons and give Ammaji a piece of advice. He requests her to accept her grand daughter".

"It is then the turn of the little girl Phulwa (Jannat Zubair Rahmani) to help Jhanvi. When she sees Jhanvi sitting in front of the house, Phulwa is shocked. She waits for Ammaji to come out and requests her to take her into the house. Phulwa and her young brigade will also tease Ammaji and Jogi for their deeds", adds our source.

Our source adds on, "Ammaji is invited to attend a minister's meeting and is invited on stage. Amma speaks about how women are rising and how she feels proud to be a woman. In the same stage, Ammaji has to offer an award to Anandi (Pratyusha Banerjee) of Balika Vadhu for her achievements being a woman. This is when Anandi utilizes the occasion and questions Ammaji as to why she is refusing to accept Jhanvi as her own blood when she talks so highly about women".

Will the questions raised by Veer, Phulwa and Anandi change Ammaji's decision? Will Jhanvi get her rightful place?

Tune in to see Na Aana Is Desh Laado to get your answers…

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Wasna Ahmed to enter Phulwa!

Thursday, April 07, 2011 | 2:31:08 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 5 Comments Wasna Ahmed to enter Phulwa!

Wasna Ahmed to do a pivotal role in Phulwa as Shankar's sister Bindiya...

Wasna Ahmed, who came into the limelight with Zee TV's Shree and who is presently seen in Sahara One's Shorr, will now do a pivotal role for Colors TV's Phulwa as Shankar's younger sister Bindiya.

"Her entry will happen when Shankar (Angad Hasija) goes into a flashback  He recollects certain moments of his younger sister Bindiya  (Wasna Ahmed) who was in love with Bhavani. Shankar will even recall how Bindiya caught with an accident on the day of festival", informs our source.

Her entry will be telecast as today's freezing point of the episode.

We contacted Angad Hasija and he says, "Yes, we are shooting with Wasna today and she will be essaying the role of my sister. I have no clue how the story will proceed as we are shooting with her for a flashback sequence."

We contacted Wasna as well, who managed to confirm, "Yes, I am shooting for Phulwa and my entry will air today. As I have not yet started shooting, I am clueless about my character and storyline".

Let's get to know about the bitter past of Shankar's life...

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Shweta Kawatra to enter Phulwa..

Monday, March 28, 2011 | 1:41:22 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 22 Comments Shweta Kawatra to enter Phulwa..

It will be Shweta Khwatra who will essay the role of the honest SSP in COLORS' Phulwa..

The pretty Shweta Kawatra will now be seen essaying the role of a strict and honest police official in COLORS and Swastik Pictures' Phulwa.

TellyBuzz had already reported that Mita Vashisht who was to play the role of the SSP had few date problems as she was busy shooting for a Hollywood project in Jaipur. The channel and production house have now gone in for a replacement, and the actress roped in is Shweta Khwatra who was last seen in SAB TV's Sonu Sweety.

Shweta will essay the role of SSP Amruta Tiwari who has been appointed to investigate the case of Chunni (Aarya) in the village. The SSP will get full support from the little girl Phulwa (Jannat Zubair Rahmani) in solving the case.

When contacted, Shweta confirmed the news to TellyBuzz saying, "This was a challenging role that came to me and I decided to take it up. It is a cameo of 12-15 episodes. I play the honest and no-nonsense SSP who will investigate the case of the girl who fell into the well".

Shweta has started shooting from today, and her entry is expected in a day or two. 

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Chunni gets trapped in place of Phulwa!

Thursday, March 24, 2011 | 3:28:03 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 9 Comments Chunni gets trapped in place of Phulwa!

COLORS' Phulwa has an interesting high point coming wherein Chunni gets trapped in place of Phulwa..

COLORS and Swastik Pictures' Phulwa is headed for some drama with the aggressive Shankar (Angad Hasija) all set to kill the little girl Phulwa (Jannat Zubair Rahmani).

Amidst the Holi celebrations, Phulwa along with her friend Chunni (Aarya) has gone to the nearby well to throw a 'sikka' into it and pray for the happiness of her sister and brother-in-law. The Chote Thakur notices Phulwa covered in a red chunri and conveys it to Shankar that he has to kill the girl with the chunri on.

Our source states, "Shankar will not be able to slay Phulwa when he notices that she is a little girl. He drops the gun right there, and goes away. The Chote Thakur is frustrated with the turn of events, and takes it upon himself to end Phulwa's life. But by the time, he reaches the well Phulwa is not there, and it is only Chunni standing there. Unfortunately, she is wearing the red chunri now and the Thakur mistaking her to be Phulwa, picks her up and drops her into the well".

We hear that there wil be some chaotic hospital scenes shown as Chunni's condition will deteriorate. It is said that the girl might be in coma for a while.

The Police officials suspect this to be a dacoit's plan and they appoint a Senior Superintendent of Police to investigate this case, and also to keep an eye on the village.

Mita Vashisht the talented actor has bagged the role of the Police officer. She is scheduled to start shoot from tomorrow. However, the actress as of now is busy with a Hollywood project and is out of Mumbai.

Our source informs us that if Mita continues to have date problems, the channel and production house might be forced to opt for a replacement.

When contacted, Mita Vashisht told us, "I am outside Mumbai, and I am not allowed to speak about Phulwa".

How will Phulwa tackle this new problem?

Only time will tell...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.