Phulwa
Phulwa

~Phulwa Helpdesk~ (Page 9)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gudiya74

Can somebody help me the difference between chaskameter and tellybuzz trp ratings. both of them very different scenario in one the show is as low as 37 in the other it is in top 15 . i also want to know which one do the channels follow to decide the position of their shows

Chaska meter is just a part of the I-F site and it shows the show Phulwas ranking for the site only. It does not have any affect on the shows working or its TRPs as such. 

The Tellybuzz TRP ratings are the real ratings which the show gets; these numbers show where the show stand over all, how much audience is watching it etc. The production house and channel ppl follow these TRP ratings. 

I hope it helped. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93tiny15

gudiya74 Groupbie
gudiya74
gudiya74

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
.Thanks a lot
ann29 Groupbie
ann29
ann29

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
HOw can one improve the ranking of Ajay and Sargun on this forum?
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann29

HOw can one improve the ranking of Ajay and Sargun on this forum?

Here, read the third post on this page. 

You need to join their pages, comment as often and comment on any TB article we get. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

1DUDEDESI Groupbie
1DUDEDESI
1DUDEDESI

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
13th feb NO VIDEO UPDTAE again wth is going on why isnt the episodez being uploaded on time its not fair been happening for weeks now other forums have they updates on time plz guys comment and  let me know what you think video updates are on of the main reason that increase forum activity if the video uploader cant upload on time and upload next day then  whats the point everyone will watch it on other websites its not fair for phab fans CryCryConfused
Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
The episode was posted, but the account of the person who uploaded it got suspended for whatever reason, which is why you can't see the post! I am sure the Dev Team will come up with some alternative and you'll get the episodes again, but for the time being if you watch online, check out dailymotion, all the episodes are uploaded there as well! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

1DUDEDESI Groupbie
1DUDEDESI
1DUDEDESI

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
thanks for letting me know but dont you think they should be uploaded on the forum
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kari.S

Guys, i have been recently watching phuwla & im enjoying the chemsirty between phuwla & abhay Smile but i would like to know something about this show can someone please tell why is abhay in the hospital ????? n how did him n phuwla get married as far as i knew they both hated eachother  n now im seeing the love between those 2 how did it happen can someone please tell me if u guys don't mind ???Tongue

Abhay is a police officer and it was his mission to arrest Phulwa for which he disguised as a thief to get entry into Phulwas gang. He only pretended to like her and made Phulwa fall in love with him. I dont think he fell in love with her at that point. But yes Phulwa did fall in love.  
Later it was revealed that Abhay is the illegitimate son of Thakur and he wanted arrest to Phulwa more because he wanted to take revenge from her. Phulwa had killed Thakurs elder son Chotte. Thakur. So he arrested her for revenge but circumstances led to their marriage. They hated each other at first but slowly love blossomed as he got to know her and now they are completely in love with each other. 
Now Abhay knows that Thakur is the bad guy and how he killed his mother and only used Abhay and never really loved him. After this truth revelation he got into a road accident as a result of which he got paralysis and is now in the hospital. 

Hope that helps! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhayphulwalovetiny15

Go to top