India-Forums

Phulwa
Phulwa

~Phulwa Helpdesk~ (Page 8)

...Smile... IF-Sizzlerz
...Smile...
...Smile...

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
i actually want to watch the scene where abhay and phulwa are in the rain and phulwa gets hurt and abhay picks her up. i really want to watch that scene if any one kind enough to give the link.

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seeta

please help with a outline sketch of Abhay. is relation with Phulwa the dacait. I missed that part. Why did he act like a thief? Did they fall in love that time?? Thanks
Abhay is a police officer and it was his mission to arrest Phulwa for which he disguised as a thief to get entry into Phulwas gang. He only pretended to like her and made Phulwa fall in love with him. I dont think he fell in love with her at that point. But yes Phulwa did fall in love.  
Later it was revealed that Abhay is the illegitimate son of Thakur and he wanted arrest to Phulwa more because he wanted to take revenge from her. 

Originally posted by premheer1

i actually want to watch the scene where abhay and phulwa are in the rain and phulwa gets hurt and abhay picks her up. i really want to watch that scene if any one kind enough to give the link.

I dont have the link but the epi aired on 28th Dec 2011. You can search with that. :) 
...Smile... IF-Sizzlerz
...Smile...
...Smile...

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by premheer1

I dont have the link but the epi aired on 28th Dec 2011. You can search with that. :) 
[/QUOTE]

thank u so much

Edited by premheer1 - 14 January 2012 at 5:17am
bigj66 Senior Member
bigj66
bigj66

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Hi, i was actually wondering if everything we're watching is a flashback of her life's story because the first episodes beginning kind of confused me :S
Now Phulwa is married to Abhay and is also no longer a dacoit. Howver, in the first epiosde the lady that is shown has the same flower marking as Phulwa on her hand, yet she;s dressed up as a dacoit.
So, im kind of confused now about the whole storyline.

Thanks, also, i was wondering if there were articles on what im asking or any other information.

Thanks a lot.

Zainab

P.S. i would appreciate it if you could pm me the answer, thank you :)

Edited by bigj66 - 14 January 2012 at 9:47pm
jenny-zee Senior Member
jenny-zee
jenny-zee

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
I am looking for abhay phulwa scenes.Is there any link?

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bigj66

Hi, i was actually wondering if everything we're watching is a flashback of her life's story because the first episodes beginning kind of confused me :S
Now Phulwa is married to Abhay and is also no longer a dacoit. Howver, in the first epiosde the lady that is shown has the same flower marking as Phulwa on her hand, yet she;s dressed up as a dacoit.
So, im kind of confused now about the whole storyline.

Thanks, also, i was wondering if there were articles on what im asking or any other information.

Thanks a lot.

Zainab

P.S. i would appreciate it if you could pm me the answer, thank you :)
No we r not watching FB!!though its shown in the 1st epi that she cums2 stops the Bali & then she went in FB but after shankar's death they'd shown epi where its said that now story is in present!!sum1else has also got confused & posted abt it!!

u can watch 1st epi & then watch epi from 8th august 2011 To 17th or 18th august 2011!! there they'd clearly showed that after stopping bali thakur(sum oder & not daroga singh) tried 2 take the poor gal who'd asked phulwa's name in the 1st epi from her parents & then phulwa came & rescued her & after this it continued in the present!!

and no theres not any article abt FB etc.!!
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parul2999

Hey all, I've only recently started watching the show (following the post-leap episodes on youtube and the recent ones in parallel lol), could someone explain the following:

1. How exactly is Bhawani related to Phulwa? I thought Phulwa only had one surviving brother which is Babu?
bhawani is phulwa's rakhi brother. once wen she has gone 2 jungle 2pray her fav. neem tree(wenever sum prob occured she always went there) she saw injured bhawani there, she helped him by tying cloth 2 his wound & said now  he'd bcum his Rakhi bro so he'd 2 save her.and wen her whole family was murdered alongwid shankar's family except her & babu bhawani took them wid him & brought in the kabeela. he wanted her2  study but she took up arms against thakurs 2 evenge 4 the murders of her beloved family!!

2. How did Bhawani know Gayatri (cause he brought Phulwa and Babu to the kabeela right? Did he used to live in the kabeela himself in the pre-leap episodes?)
i don't know how he knew her. i may've missed 2-3 epi but he might knew Gayatri as she'd also been wronged by thakur(in sum epi hint was given abt it)
3. I'm curious were the Thakur's mother and wife ever shown before the leap or were they only introduced once the leap happened?
thakur's mother was shown during phulwa's childhood & she was shown like this only gud-natured & fun loving!! and thakurian(thakur's 1st wife whom abhay calls mother) is shown after leap only & that 2 wen abhay was 2 get married 2 Aarti(his fiancee) but married 2 Phulwa!!
4. Who is this Arjun that some posts have mentioned in the past back when you all were speculating that Shatru was Arjun. Was he an actual character in the pre-leap episodes?
Arjun is Abhay!!i think earlier CVs'd thot 2 give Abhay this name but later on changed it.and Abhay was Shatru bcoz he pretended 2 b a petty thief named as Shatru 2 catch Phulwa & her gang!!
there was no pre-leap ckt of Arjun!!
5. Did Shankar's entire family die as well? Or just Shankar?
its shown that shankar & his sis died. and i don't know whether his father & his adopted daughter chahak r dead or not!!
Thanks!
gudiya74 Groupbie
gudiya74
gudiya74

Posted: 05 February 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Can somebody help me the difference between chaskameter and tellybuzz trp ratings. both of them very different scenario in one the show is as low as 37 in the other it is in top 15 . i also want to know which one do the channels follow to decide the position of their shows

Go to top