~Phulwa Helpdesk~ - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Anova

Hello. I am new here. I want to ask u something:                              1. Will Shankar marry Phulwa in future? When and why?                 2. What is the present age of Shankar?                                           

Continue watching the show...There is no mention of his age in the show till now
I haven't actually watched this show from the start. I started from where Shankar tries to kill Phulwa and stuff so my question is: Why does Shankar try to kill Phulwa? ðŸ˜•
Hope I will get some help for this! ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Zebi02

I haven't actually watched this show from the start. I started from where Shankar tries to kill Phulwa and stuff so my question is: Why does Shankar try to kill Phulwa? ðŸ˜•
Hope I will get some help for this! ðŸ˜ƒ

Shankar is kind of a supari killer , Thakurs have appointed him to kill phulwa. Though Shankar did not know that time phulwa is a little girl
Originally posted by PIA.SEN.GUPTA

Shankar is kind of a supari killer , Thakurs have appointed him to kill phulwa. Though Shankar did not know that time phulwa is a little girl

Yeah i know that, but WHY do the Thakur want Phulwa dead?
(And love your profile pic btw ðŸ˜†)
Originally posted by Zebi02

Yeah i know that, but WHY do the Thakur want Phulwa dead?
(And love your profile pic btw ðŸ˜†)

Prachi is too cute na... Thakur wants phulwa to dead because she is smart and for her he could not get the land of mangroo
Originally posted by PIA.SEN.GUPTA

Prachi is too cute na... Thakur wants phulwa to dead because she is smart and for her he could not get the land of mangroo

Absolutely, and okay now i get it! Thanks! ðŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 12 years ago
Can someone please put Jannat's name at the top in the popular cast? She's IS the main lead. 

Thanks. 
Originally posted by Phoenix_3

Can someone please put Jannat's name at the top in the popular cast? She's IS the main lead. 

Thanks. 

Hey, 
I have send a message to the DT of this forum, but I never got an answer! 
I was the one who said that the cast should be updates, as there were only 3 persons in the cast list before, but it doesn't getter better by that Phulwa is placed almost at the end! ðŸ¥±
Hey guys! ðŸ˜ƒ

I really want some help, I can't update my signatures! ðŸ˜”

I have inserted the IMG-Code's for those Siggie's I wanted, and when I mark "Yes" to "Always attach my signature to my posts" it doesn't appear on my posts! And when I get back to the Signature box, the IMG-Code's has dissapeared! 

Plzz help guys!!

why does shankar marry phulwa? what was her mistake?