Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

murlidharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
plse creat more creation  picture of phulwa .
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: brainychild92

why does shankar marry phulwa? what was her mistake?

Actually Shankar and Phulwa was unconscious in teh forest when Thakur's people filled Phulwa's mang  by Shankar's hand .

Then the whole village was against Phulwa and her family seeing her married to shankar , so phulwa without knowing that shankar is already her husband ...says that shankar and she are already married so, Shanakr forcefully marries her infront of the village
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

Actually Shankar and Phulwa was unconscious in teh forest when Thakur's people filled Phulwa's mang  by Shankar's hand .

Then the whole village was against Phulwa and her family seeing her married to shankar , so phulwa without knowing that shankar is already her husband ...says that shankar and she are already married so, Shanakr forcefully marries her infront of the village

yes but why does phulwa say that shankar is her hubby when she was unconscious!
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
She had no other option , The panchayat says that either someone has to accept Phulwa or her family have to leave the village...

To know more details please follow the story so far thread
ambodidi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have two questions:
1. after marrying Phulwa why does Shankar abandon her? How irresponsible is that?
2. Who is the older lady played by Sadhna singh (great to see her, when I was a little kid I saw her in Nadiya ke paar, it was my first Hindi movie)- is she Shankar's mother or mother-in-law? If it is Shankar's house, and she is the MIL,  then how is she the boss?
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Originally posted by: ambodidi

I have two questions:

1. after marrying Phulwa why does Shankar abandon her? How irresponsible is that?
2. Who is the older lady played by Sadhna singh (great to see her, when I was a little kid I saw her in Nadiya ke paar, it was my first Hindi movie)- is she Shankar's mother or mother-in-law? If it is Shankar's house, and she is the MIL,  then how is she the boss?

They have not shown any reason why shankar abandoned her,,,,
The old lady is Shankar's mother in law most probably ..they have not shown it clearly
ambodidi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Question-I was travelling and missed a few episodes-who is Sharbati? Is she Shankar's first wife?
ramdevsan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ambodidi

Question-I was travelling and missed a few episodes-who is Sharbati? Is she Shankar's first wife?

NO ...
sarbati is  massi of chahak. she is not sankar's 1st wife.
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Sharbati is shankar's sister in law...
Anu_XD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Does anyone know when exactly will the serial take a leap??
I dont want the leap 😭 
I love Jannat  :'(