Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

~Mukti Bandhan Helpdesk~ (Page 5)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssshhh

Want 2 know y d written update post gets locked by the mods. A grp of us hv some really lively interactions der, but I hv noticed dat mods lock dem.Kindly let me know y dis is done?

completely agree.. its annoying.. esp coz the last thing this forum has to worry about is multiple posts pertaining to same topic.. we LIKE to keep the WU thread as our daily discussion thread.. and its really doesnt need to be closed 24 hrs b4.. or even b4 the next WU comes up... 

something to keep in mind

And also I wld req for a vid updater who covers the different segments like SBS, TV9 such that some of us dont have to frantically look for them..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyOzymandiaskhamosshhh-Faith-

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
We are missing the only interviews of MB actors..coz of the non availability of TV 9 videos ...we really need some updaters now before the show gets over . Also we need more coverage of MB actors on TB . Its a request ..please listen to us !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-sonali.19281

sumisa91 Senior Member
sumisa91
sumisa91

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Hey! 

Could someone kindly upload the background music which is played in Mukti Bandhan for all the characters! Most importantly for Vaibhav and Devki!

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumisa91

Hey! 

Could someone kindly upload the background music which is played in Mukti Bandhan for all the characters! Most importantly for Vaibhav and Devki!

I guess u wanted this one for vaibhav devki

these are few more.. 

IMVs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmBVoN00RSU&feature=mh_lolz&list=PL472DFA905082FDFF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJskA855GE4&feature=related

Vaibhav-Sabina
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r9f2FAaqxg&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU2GBcs0J94&feature=related

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smartc-Faith-

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
can you guys tell me who sabina is... I just started to watch Mukti bandan... plzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varshaSA

varshaSA IF-Rockerz
varshaSA
varshaSA

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
i to want to know who is sabina?
how she is related to Vaibhav  Virani...did vaibhav love her now also after marriage with devki?
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
hmm guys , wat happened till date???? last episode i had seen was D getting her first project , would appreciate if anyone can sum upp it in short, very short ... thanks
sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Sabina.. is Vaibhav's old flame.. that dies hard.. LOL he does still harbor feelings for her.. from the fbs or at least still has those trips down memory lane.. so yup she is his blast from past.. but he thinks its one-sided coz she never reciprocated his feelings.. 

P.S. forgot to add.. b4 marriage he tells devki abt his past.. but she doesn't know that its Sabina.. and also.. they get married as a compromise for their families.. but as with all equations it's well past tht..Wink

Edited by sonali.19281 - 26 July 2011 at 10:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varshaSA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index