Mukti Bandhan

~Mukti Bandhan Helpdesk~ - Page 4

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ssshhh

Want 2 know y d written update post gets locked by the mods. A grp of us hv some really lively interactions der, but I hv noticed dat mods lock dem.Kindly let me know y dis is done?

completely agree.. its annoying.. esp coz the last thing this forum has to worry about is multiple posts pertaining to same topic.. we LIKE to keep the WU thread as our daily discussion thread.. and its really doesnt need to be closed 24 hrs b4.. or even b4 the next WU comes up... 

something to keep in mind

And also I wld req for a vid updater who covers the different segments like SBS, TV9 such that some of us dont have to frantically look for them..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelshy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
We are missing the only interviews of MB actors..coz of the non availability of TV 9 videos ...we really need some updaters now before the show gets over . Also we need more coverage of MB actors on TB . Its a request ..please listen to us !
sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey! 

Could someone kindly upload the background music which is played in Mukti Bandhan for all the characters! Most importantly for Vaibhav and Devki!

sonali.19281 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumisa91

Hey! 

Could someone kindly upload the background music which is played in Mukti Bandhan for all the characters! Most importantly for Vaibhav and Devki!

I guess u wanted this one for vaibhav devki

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcUYrbB8pl4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

these are few more.. 

IMVs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmBVoN00RSU&feature=mh_lolz&list=PL472DFA905082FDFF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJskA855GE4&feature=related

Vaibhav-Sabina
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r9f2FAaqxg&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU2GBcs0J94&feature=related

---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
can you guys tell me who sabina is... I just started to watch Mukti bandan... plzzz
varshaSA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i to want to know who is sabina?
how she is related to Vaibhav  Virani...did vaibhav love her now also after marriage with devki?
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hmm guys , wat happened till date???? last episode i had seen was D getting her first project , would appreciate if anyone can sum upp it in short, very short ... thanks
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Sabina.. is Vaibhav's old flame.. that dies hard.. πŸ˜† he does still harbor feelings for her.. from the fbs or at least still has those trips down memory lane.. so yup she is his blast from past.. but he thinks its one-sided coz she never reciprocated his feelings.. 

P.S. forgot to add.. b4 marriage he tells devki abt his past.. but she doesn't know that its Sabina.. and also.. they get married as a compromise for their families.. but as with all equations it's well past tht..πŸ˜‰
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

hmm guys , wat happened till date???? last episode i had seen was D getting her first project , would appreciate if anyone can sum upp it in short, very short ... thanks

wow.. loads happened since she got swing air deal.. 

IMV frames her and Manhar.. both go to jail.. he gets Devki out but she loses the project to IMV and Sid is in control of it..

She finds out V invested money in her co. gradually they become friends and she is in love with him.. agrees to help him in Mumbai floats.. so they r biz partners now..

Chandraprabha- D's mom is alive and is a sadhvi now.. who comes to visit charu's ashram.. IMV and Charu find out independantly. .while Charu guards her secret.. IMV tries to convince her to come back for Devki.. but when she doesn't comply he somehow makes sure Dalichand finds out and thro him Bha does.. when Bha goes to her and req her the same.. to come back. .she can't take it.. and leaves without informing anyone.. 

Charu sends kids with dada-dadi to picnic during the CP stress and IMV acting uncharacteristic which stresses the kids out.. where V rem Sabina a lot in free time.. and D falls progressively in love with him.. Viraj rajvi's old lover tries to harm Sid.. Jimmy the jockey hired by IMV for derby strikes off this love-hate  equation with Nirali.. 

Latest is VD are acknowledged friends.. now.. with D investing money in Sabina's movie thro her co. esp coz V is upset abt Sabina's proffessional downfall.. 

hope  I didn't miss out any points.. if I did ppl.. add onπŸ˜†
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a ton , really really appreciate it , btw i love ur avi of ZNMD...