Salman performs with an injured leg

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Salman performs with an injured leg 
Yana Gupta's choreographer Salman Khan was badly injured while doing a stunt during the practice session recently. Salman was practicing along with partner Yana for a hip-hop performance. Salman had to do a back-lift which led him to fall and he hurt his knee. Salman did not lose his hope and delivered an outstanding performance and left everyone astonished.  Way to go, Salman! As the episode would air tonight.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yup.....👍🏼

go salman go....👏
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think there are many threads going on about his injured leg.

Anyways it's back-flip and not back-lift 😆 Whoever wrote that article made a blunder 😆

But kudos to Salman on being able to perform despite being hurt 👏
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LMAO Backlift ahahahahaha

its backflip none the less yaya salman 

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Not sure if anyone noticed but Salman had cast on his left leg with his first performance...And with disco dance he was wearing his shoes no cast...So I am wondering was something shot prior to him getting hurt?  Does not add up...Not questioning his injury you all Salmaniacs 😆
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Not sure if anyone noticed but Salman had cast on his left leg with his first performance...And with disco dance he was wearing his shoes no cast...So I am wondering was something shot prior to him getting hurt?  Does not add up...Not questioning his injury you all Salmaniacs 😆

just like u copied and pasted ur comment ill say the same thing here

Salmans cast for the first dance was APART OF THE ACT it was costume

edit* sorry if that came off as being rude im kinda frustrated with people and there comments about this =/* 
Edited by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan - 13 years ago
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

tht shows u didnt watch the episode with all respect
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Too many Salman topics.

How about "Yana dances with handicapped partner" or "Yana carries Salman's performance - literally" 😆
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ekta_salman

tht shows u didnt watch the episode with all respect

SPL and ES

Pls read my last line...I was not questioning Salman's injury...I was confused between his two performance and wanted to know so posted...As I only watch dance performances nothing prior or after...So was not aware...I did see them changing their performance from what it was assigned last wk to what they danced and that was due to his injury...That made me believe cast was due to his injury...Hope that explains...

Last time I am no questioning his injury so don't put me with those people who think he is faking it for the TRP...😳
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^
I didn't even post in this topic..😕