PRECAP - Symbolic? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

@rooj

i agree it was quite clever of them. the article on sunny's entry said that swapana ji is directing this sequence and track and i know from her previous direction days on RBO that she presents dual meaning scenes very nicely.

Edited by zennnn - 13 years ago
Originally posted by zennnn

@rooj

i agree it was quite clever of them. the article on sunny's entry said that swapana ji is directing this sequence and i know from her previous direction days on RBO that she presents dual meaning scenes very nicely.

which sort of explains the mind of a woman๐Ÿ˜† joke tha...

well i guess we are in for a treat then...I'm all geared for this track...

Hey yeah I had caught onto the pool/river symbolism but I like the letting go part you came up with.I never thought of that.I was thinking more along the lines of Khanak later apologizing about letting go of Sunny's hand saying k ghalti se ho gaya and then thinking back to all the times Shaan said k it was an accident and not his fault.

I know this is going to be an intense track and I want it to be and to explore all those questions left unanswered but I just really want a very romantic cute ShaNak scene before it all starts.

I went and watched the part 4 from Jan 8th, YM's expressions were SPOT ON Zenn!

When HK says "mere ek dost ko meri wajah se bijli ka jhatka"

In one second the smile is wiped off from her face
only to be replaced with this really tragic, shocked expression

SHE DID ABSOLUTELY GREAT!

Reminded me of many scenes during the "Golden RBO"

She could switch from emotion to emotion like that very effortlessly........

Yep! Very cool!
Hey Nice view Zennn ...  Agree with you 100%
Especially Khanak letting go of Sunny's hand .... Awww poor gal she is gonna get the shock of her lyf .. But definitely will be worth a watch .... INTENSITY redefined ...

Symbolism has always been a trademark of RBO ...  Remember the return on 10 Rupee note ... reminding Shaan of Khanak's love in good & bad times both ....
i think the whole aspect o HK hinting atthe  coming track is a very good idea  

because Khanak least expected that as the scene in which HK was acting..
yup..yashu is too  good in that scene...
her sudden expression of shock from smiles...was awesome...

.waiitng for the sunny track ., swapnajis direction l Ym/Kts performance int those  scenes.,and above all like everyone else want to see ShaNak coming closer and closer..
Originally posted by -SYS-

Hey yeah I had caught onto the pool/river symbolism but I like the letting go part you came up with.I never thought of that.I was thinking more along the lines of Khanak later apologizing about letting go of Sunny's hand saying k ghalti se ho gaya and then thinking back to all the times Shaan said k it was an accident and not his fault.

I know this is going to be an intense track and I want it to be and to explore all those questions left unanswered but I just really want a very romantic cute ShaNak scene before it all starts.

@ pink-same here.

Agree... agree... agree...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

... Loved ur observation about the promo๐Ÿ˜Š... I also think it is simbolic...๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm really excited to watch this track...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
... I read somewhere that Sunny will bring Khanak and Shaan even more closer, so really want to watch how... But for I'm dying to see a Shanak scene...๐Ÿ˜‰
you know guys, one thing is for sure. if swapana ji is back to directing RBO, kuch positive influence tu zaroor ho ga.
Definitely it was symbolic...eager to see what the coming track๐Ÿ˜Š