Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

PRECAP - Symbolic?

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged

hey all!

ok the precap for monday has me very excited. first of all i am a sucker for any dhulwadi FBs and sooraj's death scene was a really powerful one. i think we might see loads of dhulwadi FBs from both shaan and khanak in this track which frankly would make me elated. also, after so long we heard one of the original bankgroud scores of RBO while khanak remembered sooraj. from the very initial RBO/dhulwadi days. this gives me hope that we may get to hear the title track again very soon too. oh, how i wish that happens!

anyways, i think the precap was very symbolic for two reasons:

1. sunny falling into the pool was reminiscent of sooraj falling into the river after getting an electric shock. that was a nice touch by the CVs i thought.

2. khanak letting go of sunny's hand. i know she did it out of shock but i think somewhere it also represented the fact that khanak has moved on in life. let go of her past with sooraj and living a blissful life with shaan now. however, whether she has in fact forgotten sooraj? we'll know that with the progression of this track.

Edited by zennnn - 10 January 2011 at 6:23am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-piewoosterSilpa_25hotchpotchRBOshivani_guptaYasharanrockstofeeees-YasharanArshi-priya_cool_123Ashi22krockrooj-iSPN_JD_Addictedbones88-Deepali-

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
thru this track
i want her to realise what she has with shan is much much more than what she felt for sooraj

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie-pie-Unknown-22.Dilwale.rooj-ibones88

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
i am also waiting eagerly for this track..... and ya the precap was indeed symbolic...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Unknown-22.Dilwale.

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
totally agree zenn.. me waiting for this track.. excitedBig smile

.Dilwale.rooj-i

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
As much as I am sad cos we are not going to get a ShaNak scene,a light hearted reunion after such separation,I am quite excited.Cos we get to see an angry,aggressive,jealous and possessive Shantanu(in which KT excels)and also an insecure one cos they never dealt with  the issue of Khanak's first marriage and how she moved on!

Hope to see the above mentioned and Khanak confessing to him and both getting through this with each other's support!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_gupta.Dilwale.rooj-ibones88

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
agree wid u.eagerly waitng 4 2days epi.cant wait 2 c khanaks xpression on cng surajs look a like n 2mrw shanakscene..........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.rooj-ibones88

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged

@SPN_Addicted

hey! as much as i would love to see a jealous possessive shaan, i don't want that to be the only purpose of this track. this track has a lot of depth and potential and its scope should not be narrowed down to just an insecure shaan. i want to see shaan really grow up and be khanak's support this time. i want khanak to be able to differentiate between what she felt for sooraj and what she feels for shaan. and i want shanak to discuss this like a mature, practical couple but with some nok jhonk also thrown inSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_guptaaditeeisomersSPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zennnn

@SPN_Addicted

hey! as much as i would love to see a jealous possessive shaan, i don't want that to be the only purpose of this track. this track has a lot of depth and potential and its scope should not be narrowed down to just an insecure shaan. i want to see shaan really grow up and be khanak's support this time. i want khanak to be able to differentiate between what she felt for sooraj and what she feels for shaan. and i want shanak to discuss this like a mature, practical couple but with some nok jhonk also thrown inSmile

I agree.Cos it would seriously put me off if the husband and wife doesn't trust each other in matters like these.As for nok jhok-hope it's shown cos I have a feeling this might be a serious track!

My name is Smitha btw!

shivani_gupta.Dilwale.

Go to top