Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

I am very diplomatic : Shweta Tiwari - Article (Page 3)

pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by pinky no1

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1585862

wait aur ke hain jaha last me ST ne kaha I dont want to ans dis coz I m diplomatic lol
LOL she is diplomatic  whether she accepts it  or not.......but the way she changes statements is not gud for her reputation Wink

if st tiwari becomes diplomatic according to u , i checked definition of diplomatic  , then   by defn we all are doplomatic

yes we all r diplomatic kisina kisi taraf se,diplomatic honai parta hain life me,agar dolly jaisa banna hain den no comments par har normal insaan diplomatic hain

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged

wait aur ke hain jaha last me ST ne kaha I dont want to ans dis coz I m diplomatic lol
LOL she is diplomatic  whether she accepts it  or not.......but the way she changes statements is not gud for her reputation Wink

if st tiwari becomes diplomatic according to u , i checked definition of diplomatic  , then   by defn we all are doplomatic
iam happy being diplomatic Wink but u will not see  me changing my statement very other day for me and shewta ..i always maintained that she is diplomatic....but i guess shweta didn;t Wink
pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged

iam happy being diplomatic Wink but u will not see  me changing my statement very other day for me and shewta ..i always maintained that she is diplomatic....but i guess shweta didn;t Wink

aab uski jaan chor bhi do aaplog 3mahine kya kam the lol Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged

yes we all r diplomatic kisina kisi taraf se,diplomatic honai parta hain life me,agar dolly jaisa banna hain den no comments par har normal insaan diplomatic hain

are in daily lyfe to hide something , everyone has to   change his\her statement..

pinky no1

HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged

i think dt    i hv got little change in ur some posts nearly  1 months ago ,  btw if u dont change  here  ur statement it does mean dt u in ur daily lyfe dont do so.. i think dt deffo karte honge..
   bro i do  daily  so dont mind being called myself  as diplomatic person,   , to get something   we hv to  tell lie certainly....

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged

aab uski jaan chor bhi do aaplog 3mahine kya kam the lol Tongue
mera kota  abhi bhi baki haiLOLLOLLOLLOLWink....i supported and bashed when i felt rightWink
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged

i think dt    i hv got little change in ur some posts nearly  1 months ago ,  btw if u dont change  here  ur statement it does mean dt u in ur daily lyfe dont do so.. i think dt deffo karte honge..
   bro i do  daily  so dont mind being called myself  as diplomatic person,   , to get something   we hv to  tell lie certainly....

sorry dear Wink  idont agree....if u have seen all my post u may have realized that i was never die hard  fan of  shweta all i like her because because there were lots of people in house who were looking cheap compare to shwetaWink..i supported her   when i felt do so bashed here i when felt to bash her Wink but with valid point........and i dont agree that we have to tell lie certainly to get somethingWink
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

sorry dear Wink  idont agree....if u have seen all my post u may have realized that i was never die hard  fan of  shweta all i like her because because there were lots of people in house who were looking cheap compare to shwetaWink..i supported her   when i felt do so bashed here i when felt to bash her Wink but with valid point........and i dont agree that we have to tell lie certainly to get somethingWink

i m happy  dt u dont do .

fire_gun

Go to top