Bigg Boss Season 4

I am very diplomatic : Shweta Tiwari - Article

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

I am very diplomatic, I don't want to name the person I don't want to stay in touch with : Shweta Tiwari

Shweta Tiwari

Shweta Tiwari must have been called diplomatic, accused of making fake relationships or even had her character assassinated but now she is the first female contestant to win Bigg Boss. She had given up hope at the last moment as she stood with international wrestling star Khali but, she did win. And while she may have thanked her mother and daughter and the "love of my fans who voted for me in large numbers" for the reason behind her victory, the channel PR team ensured media doesn't ask her any questions about the current man in her life who we think could also be credited with a little for her success and that's actor Abhinav Kohli.

You won the show. How does it feel?
I had never thought I'd win. I had not even thought I would be in the top two for I felt Ashmit (Patel) and Khali would be the top finalists but when Ashmit moved out it was just Khali and me. And since he is an international star I knew I wouldn't win against him and even while we were on the stage Salman (Khan) was saying the winner is Khali and Shweta, Shweta and Khali. Then he said the winner is Shweta Tiwari and I turned to see if he had lifted Khali's hand as well but he had not. The fireworks began and I was 'Did I win?' I gave this blank look to Salman and he told me once more I had won. When my daughter came on stage I was like ok I won.

From your behaviour in the house it looked like you knew you would win?
No, when you are inside you do not know anything except that you are worried about the fact that there aren't enough eggs, milk, tomatoes, so how do you prepare breakfast and lunch. These are the only things that keep rotating in your head. I used to not even comb my hair as I had no time to do that as there was cooking to be done and tasks to be performed. I used to feel people must be thinking what's wrong with this woman? She fights for eggs, oil, masala, why should we vote for her? While the other contestants were doing other things that would entertain the audience. Hence, I used to feel they would get enough votes. I did not expect any votes especially after that incident (where Dolly Bindra tried to tarnish her image). I was like whatever image I had was all gone now. I felt people would believe every word she said about me.

Did you have any strategy in mind while you were in the Bigg Boss house?
Yes, I had this strategy of surviving every week. When nominations would happen and I would get nominated I knew I had to survive till the next week somehow. Since, I used to live for every week I did not feel I stayed there for three months. Had I had to think that I have to survive for three months I doubt if I would have won the show!

Did anyone come inside the house to do waxing, eyebrows and stuff?
No, it was just Veet waxing straps (Laughs).

Do you credit your daughter for your victory?
I give credit of everything that I am today to my daughter because before her birth I used to keep doing character roles. She was born in October and in December-February I got a call from Balaji for Kasautii Zindagi Kay. She has always brought luck for me.

People say I am a single mother but I am capable enough of looking after my daughter. Even if I had not won the show I would have looked after my daughter. And who doesn't want to win a crore especially after whatever happened in the house, I don't mind getting the money.

What will you do with the money?
This industry is unpredictable and so I don't know if I will get work or not in future, so yes, this money is important. At the same time, I want to keep this money so that this one crore turns into 10 or more so that I can ensure for my daughter's future.

Manoj Tiwari was your good friend but things went bad between the two of you?
Yes, I knew him before Bigg Boss but we become good friends on the show. We connected with each other as we have worked together as well. But, when he was nominated he felt it was I who had nominated him. As we were asked not to talk about nominations I couldn't tell him that it wasn't me but, when others told me that Manoj ji was talking ill about me I stopped talking to him. But, I had thought that I wouldn't talk to him for two weeks and tell him later that I had not nominated him not knowing he would get eliminated. When he left I knew once he would go back home and see the footage he would know it wasn't me.

Which Bigg Boss contestant you wouldn't like to be in touch with?
I do not want to answer this… I am very diplomatic.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thankie for ds article , i m not able to understand dse articles , interview which i saw   is true or dse articles are true. yesterday  shweta tiwari told reporter   i m not diplomatic   when she was asked...

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeh kya haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† in star news tv interview she said she is not all diplomaticπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† in house too she said she is not while arguing with ashmit ...  abhi ek dum change she said she is diplomaticπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
In all Video interviews SO far, she has been saying she is not diplomatic 🀣 I hope she remains the same πŸ‘πŸΌ
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaar mazak me kaha hoga,jaise sab bol rahe hain 'u r diplomatic'so she said yes I dont want to comment coz I m diplomatic πŸ˜›
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky no1

yaar mazak me kaha hoga,jaise sab bol rahe hain 'u r diplomatic'so she said yes I dont want to comment coz I m diplomatic πŸ˜›

aisa question nazar aaya aap ko?? kii kehna pade shweta ko aisaπŸ˜‰
pinky no1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

aisa question nazar aaya aap ko?? kii kehna pade shweta ko aisaπŸ˜‰

yes ek interview padi jaha reporter ne bhi kaha yes u r diplomatic,to fir ST ne kaha,wait m posting here,
pinky no1 thumbnail
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1585862

wait aur ke hain jaha last me ST ne kaha I dont want to ans dis coz I m diplomatic lol
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky no1

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1585862

wait aur ke hain jaha last me ST ne kaha I dont want to ans dis coz I m diplomatic lol

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is diplomatic  whether she accepts it  or not.......but the way she changes statements is not gud for her reputation πŸ˜‰
pinky no1 thumbnail
she is diplomatic for sure n thats y I like her even more πŸ˜›