Sasural Genda Phool

My Take On Jag Soona Soona Hai Song Sequence

--Nisha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys,

I know you dont know me at all,because i m new in this forum,before that i was an active member of LNMDJ forum,and after that show this was the only show which hooked me up.
As i was a great fan of jai soni in baa bahu aur baby and of ragini khanna in bhaskar bharti so i loved watching them together.........

Okay without wasting any other minute,i would like to start my ramblings about jag soona soona hai song sequence,From start i love watching sad sequences,and after yaa rabba in lnmdj
it is the only song sequence which made me cry,Ishaan's tear were completely showing how much he loved suhaana,and how much she was important for him,and suhaana unknowingly was only thinking about ishaan,

she should think about the family,but she was thinking only and only about ishaan,both wanted to live with each other,but because of misunderstandings but were unable
in these circumstances.

ok sorry for boring you all,i am very bad at expressing my point of view,but tried for the first time,all types of andas and dandas are welcome........

and yes i m known as no emotican member in lnmdj forum because i use no emoticans,so please dont take my any comment seriouslyπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Regards,
Sheetal Gera (username:--Nisha--)

Edited by --Nisha-- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the forum Sheetal...
you will definitely have a great time in this forum...

and abt Jag Soona...it was the perfect song for both of them....loved Ishaan in the song....Jay was superb!!!

now iam just waiting for this week's episode and iam sure it will stand up to to our expectations...
--Nisha-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Welcome to the forum Sheetal...
you will definitely have a great time in this forum...

and abt Jag Soona...it was the perfect song for both of them....loved Ishaan in the song....Jay was superb!!!

now iam just waiting for this week's episode and iam sure it will stand up to to our expectations...

yaa i also think so that suhaana will most probably confess her love to ishaan
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Welcome dear..have a nice time here...i liked the way you expressed your views...superb and i agreed about the song sequence ...it was the most appropriate song selection by CV's till date😊
Nice PostπŸ‘πŸ‘

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome Sheetal, I hope you will bring some emotions to this forum as lately its been in sleeping mode and kafi thanda!! so lets make it wide awake and sizzling!!!
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
welcome sheetal....

and ya...About the song, Its just perfect on them...
me too waiting eagerly for today's episode......
--Nisha-- thumbnail
thanks guys for so much wonderful comments,really appreciate ur efforts
Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the song was perfect on both of them it really suited the situation and both thinking about each other and bot were sad the song was picturised very intensely that day i was about to write the same thing........i loved the song sequencee......
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Sheetal. Welcome. πŸ˜ƒ

I know the song was great and the picturisation was excellent too. CV's did a great job in this department! If only I could say that about the writing.

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
welcome sheetal....
    IT WAS A GOOD SONG AND A GOOD CHOICE ON CVs PART. HOPE U HAVE A GREAT TIME HERE.
NICE POST.....