DID VS JDJ (Page 4)

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by bandicoot

woah wait. sushant was trained in dancing? Shocked well that's unfair now, isn't it? no wonder the dude's been dancing really well. it's like bringing Binny Sharma in JDJ. she is an actor but she does have a dancing background. wow. anyone else who is trained that i dunno about?LOL

he was in shiamak's troupe..even danced in Commonwealth games

oh my. well i was oblivious to all this.LOL how come he is allowed on the show then? i mean isn't it unfair?

In that case what is Yana doing on the show?Ermm

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

woah wait. sushant was trained in dancing? Shocked well that's unfair now, isn't it? no wonder the dude's been dancing really well. it's like bringing Binny Sharma in JDJ. she is an actor but she does have a dancing background. wow. anyone else who is trained that i dunno about?LOL

oh my. well i was oblivious to all this.LOL how come he is allowed on the show then? i mean isn't it unfair?

Guys no one cares as long as channel is getting its money and sushant fans are happy. Even Krushna is a pro dancer ain't it?
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Btw this is Jai's account on IF and he confirmed that his best solo performance was choreographed by Shampa-Terence's assistant

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapierpetticoat

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
lol i dont knw about yana or krushna's experience...

i remember krushna's controversy in nach baliye or something.

chalo there is a khichdi to participants then
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Guys no one cares as long as channel is getting its money and sushant fans are happy. Even Krushna is a pro dancer ain't it?

Mihir I totally get that they're only out there to make money at the end of the day but if there's a format to the show, the least they can do is stick to it.

Imagine how unfair the show would be if Salman and Jai were contestants on the show and not choreographers competing against people like Daya, Ankita and all the other amateurs? It makes the show less enjoyable with less competition because it creates an imbalance between the number of strong dancers and mediocre dancers.

Edited by hindu4lyf - 13 January 2011 at 7:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RapierThatOneGuy

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Sushant is only trained in Jazz, no other dance form!
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

Mihir I totally get that they're only out there to make money at the end of the day but if there's a format to the show, the least they can do is stick to it.

Imagine how unfair the show would be if Salman and Jai were contestants on the show and not choreographers competing against people like Daya, Ankita and all the other amateurs? It makes the show less enjoyable with less competition because it creates an imbalance between the number of strong dancers and mediocre dancers.

Arey but u tell me whats important, Format or Money? LOL 

Take Bigg Boss for instance, once a contestant leaves and stays out of house for more than 24 hours, he's not allowed back, its against the rules. but that happened twice this season, and that was the sole reason this season was a hit LOL agar rules follow karte toh maha flop ho jaati season Wink
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

she is also trained? god! but i thought she was a model? wow! how r these people allowed to participate?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index