Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

   
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

DID VS JDJ (Page 3)

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Joined: 25 March 2008
Posts: 9353

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Shampa is from DID? since when?

and u can't compare both shows. DID has contestants who are trained or are really good at dancing! JDJ has celebrities who do not have a dancing background. they are from a field outside of dancing (acting, boxing, singing etc.) so naturally, the performances are gonna be better in DID. the shows have a different format and entertain us in a different way. useless to compare.

Although that isn't true for a some of the current contestants as well as older contestants from previous seasons.
Many actors/actresses do indeed have a dancing background like Shahid Kapoor and even TV actors like Gurmeet C have trained at SDDI and well we all know about Sushant.

But yes, most contestants don't know a lot about dance and haven't had formal training as such.

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Joined: 09 October 2010
Posts: 5300

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by Rapier

Shampa is from DID? since when?

and u can't compare both shows. DID has contestants who are trained or are really good at dancing! JDJ has celebrities who do not have a dancing background. they are from a field outside of dancing (acting, boxing, singing etc.) so naturally, the performances are gonna be better in DID. the shows have a different format and entertain us in a different way. useless to compare.

Although that isn't true for a some of the current contestants as well as older contestants from previous seasons.
Many actors/actresses do indeed have a dancing background like Shahid Kapoor and even TV actors like Gurmeet C have trained at SDDI and well we all know about Sushant.

But yes, most contestants don't know a lot about dance and haven't had formal training as such.


woah wait. sushant was trained in dancing? Shocked well that's unfair now, isn't it? no wonder the dude's been dancing really well. it's like bringing Binny Sharma in JDJ. she is an actor but she does have a dancing background. wow. anyone else who is trained that i dunno about?LOL
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Joined: 19 October 2006
Posts: 31655

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
SHampa apparently is Terrence's right hand choreographer or something..

SHe also has choreographed some of Jai Kumar Nair's dances in season 1 apart from several other acts.


I just saw someone post this in the forum. No authentic source
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Joined: 09 October 2010
Posts: 5300

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

SHampa apparently is Terrence's right hand choreographer or something..

SHe also has choreographed some of Jai Kumar Nair's dances in season 1 apart from several other acts.


I just saw someone post this in the forum. No authentic source


i see! i thought she was a contestant or something and i felt like i missed something.LOL well thanks or that!Smile
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Joined: 19 October 2006
Posts: 31655

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier


woah wait. sushant was trained in dancing? Shocked well that's unfair now, isn't it? no wonder the dude's been dancing really well. it's like bringing Binny Sharma in JDJ. she is an actor but she does have a dancing background. wow. anyone else who is trained that i dunno about?LOL




he was in shiamak's troupe..even danced in Commonwealth games
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Joined: 09 October 2010
Posts: 5300

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

Originally posted by Rapier


woah wait. sushant was trained in dancing? Shocked well that's unfair now, isn't it? no wonder the dude's been dancing really well. it's like bringing Binny Sharma in JDJ. she is an actor but she does have a dancing background. wow. anyone else who is trained that i dunno about?LOL



he was in shiamak's troupe..even danced in Commonwealth games


oh my. well i was oblivious to all this.LOL how come he is allowed on the show then? i mean isn't it unfair?
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Joined: 05 April 2010
Posts: 11160

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Ofcourse both shows are incomparable format wise...but if you go entertainment wise, JDJ is an infant. DID is about billion miles ahead, as we say, the baap of dance shows.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Joined: 19 October 2006
Posts: 31655

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
that is the bone of contention between different groups here. In my opinion it destroys the balance in experience among contestants.  Apparently there is no criteria for experience among contestants

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index