Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: --Rachna--

You know what, I don't really wanna argue on this because whatever I say won't matter, you will still keep saying that Sushant being on JDJ is unfair so I'll just leave it at that!

😕 ðŸ˜•

......as I said before nothing against Sushant.........neither I like him nor dislike him........and if u go through my previous posts I have never said that Sushant's entry is unfair..........rather this is the format of this show taking celebs from various fields.......some dancers, some non-dancers.......he has not entered forcefully in this show....... !!!......in fact I don't have any problem if he or anyone who deserves to win, wins the finnale.......!!!.....but the only thing is winning this show is much easier for Yaana[hope she comes back] or Sushant than contestants who don't have any formal training or never attempted to dance before.

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Not all dance forms have the same moves as Jazz. Being trained in one dance form does not mean he knows all. He still has to do as much hard work as those non-trained dancers.

the fact that he is trained makes him more flexible and is more likely to adapt to new forms faster because he has the sense of rhythm and what not. he knows the basics of dance. HUGE advantage over those who barely moved their body ever before! it doesn't matter what form of dance u received training in, training makes everything easier.
Rapier thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandicoot

For a non-dancer, understanding the 1-2-3 rhythm, catching beats is difficult.

Having prior experience in dance however helps that aspect.

It is easier for a dancer to learn another form of dance rather than a nondancer to take baby steps in dancing.

However I guess rapier is calling yana and krushna's inclusion unfair too. Not just sushant. SHiamak wouldnt have given important roles in a commonwealth game performance to sushant if he wasnt good enough. I believe shiamak wasnt doing "jazz" in CWG either.

in fact, yes i am. i had no clue yana was a dancer. i thought she was just a model. and krushna received training? or does he just dance naturally? if he received training, then yes it is unfair. either all contestants should have training or none of them. training makes things 100 times easier and its just not fair for the other non-dancers. as i said, daya, akhil, chang, renuka, and everyone are at a disadvantage.
Edited by Rapier - 13 years ago
Rapier thumbnail

So someone who is trained in Bollywood like Madhuri would be able to do a dance like Hip Hop easily?

Take for example last season of DID, Dharmesh was a trained Hip Hop dancer, but it took a lot of hard work for him to learn classical and contemporary. Same with Shakti, she was trained in contemporary but had to do so much work when she was assigned LnP.

And besides Sushant has only 2 years of training, that is not much. You require a lot more than that to be actually really good at a dance form and master it.

yes. but dharmesh and shakti did the other styles, which were not their forte, much better than i, who has no dance experience whatsoever, could've ever done. so u see, dance training helps u learn new forms faster and better. it would take me years to learn one of those steps. same thing with madhuri. she was trained in kathak. she can definitely learn hip hop faster than i could ever. as i said, she would know the basics of dance. whereas, i have no clue.

2 years or 2 months. it is still more than what some of the other contestants have. hence, the added advantage. i have nothing against sushant. but i have a problem with trained dancers competing against non-dancers. not fair in the slightest.
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rachan just give up before you get hurt
Rapier thumbnail

You know what, I don't really wanna argue on this because whatever I say won't matter, you will still keep saying that Sushant being on JDJ is unfair so I'll just leave it at that!

its not like i hate sushant and will find ways to put him down. i have a reason as to why it is unfair for sushant to be on JDJ, along with yana, and whoever else that is trained.

i had no clue sushant was trained till someone mentioned it on this forum. i liked him and his performances cuz i thought he was a fabulous dancer, who was hidden till now. but little did i know, he was trained. which probably explains why he was so good. now i have a problem, cuz i feel he has an unfair advantage, that's about it.
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rapier

its not like i hate sushant and will find ways to put him down. i have a reason as to why it is unfair for sushant to be on JDJ, along with yana, and whoever else that is trained.

i had no clue sushant was trained till someone mentioned it on this forum. i liked him and his performances cuz i thought he was a fabulous dancer, who was hidden till now. but little did i know, he was trained. which probably explains why he was so good. now i have a problem, cuz i feel he has an unfair advantage, that's about it.

I agree anybody who had any knowledge about shouldnt be here, or they should not have specifically mentioned in the curtain raiser that WE WILL MAKE NON DANCER , DANCERS. I am loosing my interest in this show , even though my favourite celeb is still there but to be honest , doesnt matter, its not what it suggested that it is.
digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
but then also JDJ is ok ok types this time
but DID is going to be awesome yarr as always
no disappointment any time 
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: digitalone 33

but then also JDJ is ok ok types this time
but DID is going to be awesome yarr as always
no disappointment any time 

ditto Digi bhai...😉 DID is superr
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arre yaar, this topic is like what is going on JDJ: how can you compare dancers to non dancers?😛

I don't watch DID because it wayy too long...why are Zee shows so long?😆 That's why I left SRGMP....and the fact that it wasn't like SRGM anymore.