and the handsome judge remo 
they all from DID 
I THINK DID IS THE BEST 
JDJ IS NOT BETTER THAN DID

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
There was a similar comparison thread going on in DID forum.

First of all these 2 dance shows should not be compared. JDJ is an amateur show where most of the contestants are non-dancers and they have never danced in their lives. But in DID, almost all of them are dancers because if they didn't know how to dance, they wouldn't even get into the show.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

pravschillsshrutireddygr8-raiAasma-Nims-spsharmilamihali7DaviAnjaani_Dastaan..Chandni..-desigirl-Rapiermusichealsdigitalone 33Tani91mazkachazkafriends_rockU-No-Poo.shona.Perfangel5655nycsweetiepetticoat

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

There was a similar comparison thread going on in DID forum.

First of all these 2 dance shows should not be compared. JDJ is an amateur show where most of the contestants are non-dancers and they have never danced in their lives. But in DID, almost all of them are dancers because if they didn't know how to dance, they wouldn't even get into the show.

i agree but I actually like JDJ better cuz I like the celeb aspect part of it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan

Angel-likeDevil IF-Stunnerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
I think there's a wrong comparision going on..

JDJ is amateur.. the contestants here are celebrities who either know little dancing or know nothing about dancing.
While DID is a show that has contestants who spend major part of their lives dancing. They have the compassion to become a better dancer than they already are. They have the hunger to reach perfection and try out as many dancing styles as they possibly can. JDJ has dancers who're "attempting" or giving their try at dance. JDJ is ONLY for entertaining the aam janta while DID is more about 'competition' or a race to find who's India's best dancer.

So obviously DID would be better if we just take the quality of dancing into consideration... but the contestants are of different backgrounds and goals, so, you cannot compare them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27petticoat

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
You can't compare the two. Enough said

Perfangel5655

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
I'm tempted to make an argument for JDJ solely to for the sake of argument and be in the face right back. But honestly, you cannot compare. The similarities begin and end with dance. Its like trying to compare Phantom Menace and Black Swan because Natalie Portman is in it.

U-No-Poo

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
although dese two are danced shows, concepts are totally different. i ws never a jhalak fan until dis season happned but i'v always been a huge DID fan ever since dat show started....

both shows are unique in their own way and i love both shows cz now they hav two of my most fav dancers in them; salman & remo sir... Wink
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

although dese two are danced shows, concepts are totally different. i ws never a jhalak fan until dis season happned but i'v always been a huge DID fan ever since dat show started....

both shows are unique in their own way and i love both shows cz now they hav two of my most fav dancers in them; salman & remo sir... Wink
I agree with you since my avi is the same as your siggyLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index