Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly Bindra and Jade Goody!!! (Page 9)

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppurva

<font color="#006699">Hey Nind, it's ok!! Didn't expect you to be online anyway :)

Anyway my post was not so much a discussion as an observation, and seriously don't want to indulge in any discussion with people here.
</font>

I had no intention of being online but I won't sit back and let Poo' and Mihir get attacked because of me...so I came on line with this crappy contraption!! :) ddt mein jao waha shanthi hai xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppurva

Originally posted by Shizaru

Speaking ill of the dead is beneath contempt, liking such posts and wishing the same fate on another human being no matter how much u dislike them is also beneath contempt
I hope you're all proud of yourselves!
Post back whatever you like I won't be responding because today I feel completely and utterly disgusted with this post and the ppl who have appreciated it....pls note I posted this due to comments passed on Jade a woman who made a mistake and was genuinely sorry and the same woman who Shilpa forgave...you guys bash the dead?!? Shame on you all..I'm posting from phone so can't do emoticons, if I was on a pc this post would have been full of red angry faces....

I agree with you Nind, whole-heartedly. What I've seen in this forum in the last few days makes me ashamed of some people's behavior.

A. Jade Goody did not pass any racist remarks on Ms. Shetty. Even Shilpa admitted it all. It was the media which hyped Jade's remarks and gave them a  racist color. She apologized for bulling Shilpa both in the house and later when she came out. Shilpa invited her to India as a special guest, so please don't defame the poor woman. I'm especialy proud of the way she went and handled her illness and provided for her children future after her demise. She deserves nothing but respect for being a bigger human-being and an excellent mother.

B. I wonder at the so-called ST-fans now, and yes I'm breaking a cardinal rule of this forum and naming fan-groups. What has gotten into you folks? You are all behaving like rowdy kids with too much sugar in you. Why are you attacking other contestants now? Shilpa Tiwari won the contest, we are all very happy for her. Stop this ridiculous war-dance mockery. In attacking other fan-groups, posting filth about people on the forum and other contestants you are displaying the same excellent stellar behavior that Dolly Bindra displayed in the house - that of loud mouth bullies.

Yes I know I'm going to be attacked by the entire fan-base right now for this post. I know I might even receive a warning from the Mods. I'm ready to run the gauntlet.

But are you going to do the decent thing? behave like well-bred people that you are or are you no better than the people you claim to criticize? I seriously wonder now if you all disliked Dolly Bindra for her initial crass behavior or did you all see a reflection of yourselves in her?

she did... Jade called shilpa - Shilpa Pappadam...LOL... since Jade's GK was so poor she thought Pak and India are same country and she cursed shilpa by calling her PAKI... it is an abuse !! and not gone down well within Asian community.. If jade is not alive does not mean that what she did to shilpa at that point time dies too..Ouch

Edited by lathika4u - 10 January 2011 at 10:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforumsprerna4rishavFaraan92

sumanforums Senior Member
sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged

What is all this confusion going on…… me sleeping tight while all this confusion was going on…. Have not read the middle pages until now as I need to clarify this first. I edited after Fire-gun informed me that the information was wrong. Shizaru had read my post from her/his mobile and might not have been clear of the content. Also check out Vikrant Ronits quote on my post. I know it is a minute later but he must have quoted me before and we both cant be plotting like this in 1 minute.

MY FIRST POST

Dolly is to Shweta What Jade Goody was to Shilpa Shetty!!!

Yes The only 2 Big Boss Woman winners in the world have two idiots who troubled and harrassed them. 

Dolly and Jade Goody have been a reason to their success but they owe their success solely to their calm and composed nature and to their good upbringing.

Just hope Dolly does not succumb to the outside pressures as Jade Goody succumbed to it. As much as i know Jade Goody had too much international hatred with even her own government going against her for her racism. 

Thankfully for Dolly, she and Shweta were from the same race, so no blames of racism on her head...... but she was no less than Jade Goody herself.

PS: Just came to know that Shilpa and Shweta have been the only 2 women winners in the BB around the world.

EDITED POST

Dolly is to Shweta What Jade Goody was to Shilpa Shetty!!!

Yes The 2 Big Boss Female winners have two idiots who troubled and harrassed them.  (EDITED)

Dolly and Jade Goody have been a reason to their success but they owe their success solely to their calm and composed nature and to their good upbringing.

Just hope Dolly does not succumb to the outside pressures as Jade Goody succumbed to it. As much as i know Jade Goody had too much international hatred with even her own government going against her for her racism. 

Thankfully for Dolly, she and Shweta were from the same race, so no blames of racism on her head...... but she was no less than Jade Goody herself.

PS: Just came to know that Shilpa and Shweta have been the only 2 women winners in the BB around the world. (Sorry Wrong Information ...there have been many more female winners in the world) (EDITED)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92

sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by Shizaru

Speaking ill of the dead is beneath contempt, liking such posts and wishing the same fate on another human being no matter how much u dislike them is also beneath contempt
I hope you're all proud of yourselves!
Post back whatever you like I won't be responding because today I feel completely and utterly disgusted with this post and the ppl who have appreciated it....pls note I posted this due to comments passed on Jade a woman who made a mistake and was genuinely sorry and the same woman who Shilpa forgave...you guys bash the dead?!? Shame on you all..I'm posting from phone so can't do emoticons, if I was on a pc this post would have been full of red angry faces....

Well said NindClap

Don't worry !! Editing the post won't help! I can clearly see that you commented on 4:17 while the TM edited his/her post at 4:47!

Very disrespectful comments Thumbs Down

This is Oh not True.... I never edited anything what i wrote about Jade Goody...... I still maintain it. I think Shizaru was way too Harsh on my comment. 

Faraan92

sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
I thank Guddi and Thickhead for standing by me and believing that i never edited anything.

As Thickhead said ..... if everyone feels that i have edited the post....... do they think there is nothing wrong in this post? ......... Then great...there should be no fight at all.

Faraan92

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Jade Goody is 10000 times better than this Potty Woman.. Thumbs Up

Viewbie Note: Media might give various names to contestant or make them winner of anything as per their diktat. Please do not use them for the contestants on the forum if those terms are offensive and surely calling someone Potty Woman is an offensive term. Kindly refrain from using it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhannoIsha.IshaThatOneGuyUsman.prerna4rishavfire_gunNishita123

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
@ sumanforums.. Is this an article or you have written it? If article then please provide the link. Topic which have articles have to have links supporting them.
sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

@ sumanforums.. Is this an article or you have written it? If article then please provide the link. Topic which have articles have to have links supporting them.

Just written by be...... not an article at all. 

Autumn.

Go to top