Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly Bindra and Jade Goody!!! (Page 8)

RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkar.Monami.ThatOneGuyaxeion

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Originally posted by Shizaru

I cannot believe I am having to comment on this tasteless post again....
Still sitcking to the same stance .. 

One - I told pooja so stop attacking her
Nobody was attacking her .. and i'm tird of hearing this again and again ... just check ur "friends" post .. and u'll know who was more disrespectful .. 

Kuchh bhi bolo to .. attack ho jata hai .. when others say the same to me .. that is conveniently ignored. 

I repeat...my comment was based on speaking ill of the dead...and then a statemnt like hope Dolly doesn't succumb to the type of pressure Jade did...well feel free to call me thick...but my understanding of that is very clear!

it was always outsde pressure ..

Argue till the cows come home, nothing changes the fact that this post was thread was unnecessary and hurtful...sensible ppl never condoned Jades behaviour .......
pata nahi kya bolu is par ..

Mihir Poo' sorry u got dragged into this and to be honest if I hadn't seen u two being treated so badly I would have stuck to my word and not reposted in this disgusting thread made, edited, and then defended by a group of disrepectful forum members
 They're ur friends .. let it be that way .. no need to call others disrespectful .. a little patience on ur part wud've helped..

Other than the last line - this post was never edited .. say whatever u want .. but i'm damn sure abt it .. 

Goodnight and I hope you defiant defenders of disrepect sleep well...

LOL .. haan ji gudnight to u as well .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforumsFaraan92

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Mihir let them carry on....walk away from such ppl who don't understand basic dos and don'ts of respect....pls just leave them to it, its upset me that u and Poo' have been attacked....pls just let them carry on denying defying...aja ddt mein mein toh waha pyar bareh mahaul meh ja ray hoon goodnight keneh kehliyeh :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkarThatOneGuyaxeion

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Suddenly talking to u i feel my IQ has gona so much up man...thanks, after all ur not that bad

Fir se wahi baat .. IQ doesn't fluctuate boy ... thoda soch kar bola karo ..

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Purva thanks sweetie sorry missed your post due to posting from phone and touch screens not brilliant :)

pooja.s92axeion

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppurva

Originally posted by Shizaru

Speaking ill of the dead is beneath contempt, liking such posts and wishing the same fate on another human being no matter how much u dislike them is also beneath contempt
I hope you're all proud of yourselves!
Post back whatever you like I won't be responding because today I feel completely and utterly disgusted with this post and the ppl who have appreciated it....pls note I posted this due to comments passed on Jade a woman who made a mistake and was genuinely sorry and the same woman who Shilpa forgave...you guys bash the dead?!? Shame on you all..I'm posting from phone so can't do emoticons, if I was on a pc this post would have been full of red angry faces....

<font color="#006699">I agree with you Nind, whole-heartedly. What I've seen in this forum in the last few days makes me ashamed of some people's behavior.

A. Jade Goody did not pass any racist remarks on Ms. Shetty. Even Shilpa admitted it all. It was the media which hyped Jade's remarks and gave them a racist color. She apologized for bulling Shilpa both in the house and later when she came out. Shilpa invited her to India as a special guest, so please don't defame the poor woman. I'm especialy proud of the way she went and handled her illness and provided for her children future after her demise. She deserves nothing but respect for being a bigger human-being and an excellent mother.

B. I wonder at the so-called ST-fans now, and yes I'm breaking a cardinal rule of this forum and naming fan-groups. What has gotten into you folks? You are all behaving like rowdy kids with too much sugar in you. Why are you attacking other contestants now? Shilpa Tiwari won the contest, we are all very happy for her. Stop this ridiculous war-dance mockery. In attacking other fan-groups, posting filth about people on the forum and other contestants you are displaying the same excellent stellar behavior that Dolly Bindra displayed in the house - that of loud mouth bullies.

Yes I know I'm going to be attacked by the entire fan-base right now for this post. I know I might even receive a warning from the Mods. I'm ready to run the gauntlet.

But are you going to do the decent thing? behave like well-bred people that you are or are you no better than the people you claim to criticize? I seriously wonder now if you all disliked Dolly Bindra for her initial crass behavior or did you all see a reflection of yourselves in her?

</
font>

Thank u thank u thank u :) not for agreeing with me but for saying it as it is in a manner these ppl have taken notice off and hopefully won't repeat such shameful posts :) :)

Poo' confusion cleared sweetie, I won't have anyone who jumps in to defend me in my absence be bullied or attacked...Mihir too sweet :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkarpooja.s92.Monami.ThatOneGuyaxeion

RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

raffuchakkaraxeion

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Thickhead is like my father's age like he said...and now don't jump to conclusions that I said ur like my father ROFL

Dekhiye, dont drag ur or other ppl's parents into the argument .. not that i cant reply .. but anything that i say now wud automatically insult ur father .. smthing which i wudn't want to do.. so keep it clean.

RasnyFaraan92

Go to top