Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly Bindra and Jade Goody!!! (Page 7)

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Dude....frankly I dont give a damn about any of these celebs...neither shweta, nor dolly LOL I was concerned because one of my friend got annoyed and upset....

Im sorry for messing up ur mood fickhead Tongue

Oh btw...why did u ask me the weed question? well too bad, i don't give shipping services

I dont know, from where you're borrowing these lines .. but grow-up ..its better to stay mum than sound like an idiot.

LOL na na ... i luv such arguments .. it cant spoil my mood .. try smthing better if that was ur intent.

Lastly, this is not abt any celeb .. its abt insulting others unnecessarily .. and from next time, do entertain the probability that ur friend can also be wrong ..

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thickhead

I dont know, from where you're borrowing these lines .. but grow-up ..its better to stay mum than sound like an idiot.

LOL na na ... i luv such arguments .. it cant spoil my mood .. try smthing better if that was ur intent.

Lastly, this is not abt any celeb .. its abt insulting others unnecessarily .. and from next time, do entertain the probability that ur friend can also be wrong ..

Why would I want to grow up man? To turn into an another "thickhead"? then no, im glad to refuse the offer. 

And yeah call me idiot, or diplomat or whatever but in my dictionary....friends are never wrong. Even if they might be, I have all the rights and powers to still support them and that I will....till death Big smile

So Im also gonna repeat this famous line by Pooja....Peace...

Edited by DharmeshSir - 10 January 2011 at 3:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9.Monami.

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

LOL masterniji, may i come in ..may i hv to the honor to reply to ur comment ..

and pleeej what're the rules for ur posts .. kripya bata dijiye .. verna punishment milega ..Confused

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

Why would I want to grow up man? To turn into an another "thickhead"?

LOL another "thickhead" ..

chalo aapko ek baat batate hain - there are 3 types of ages - chronological age, mental age, bone age.

When ppl taunt - "grow up", they dont mean grow-up as in the number of years .. but rather the mental age. Not sure whether u'll get this, to thoda aur vistar se explain karte hain ..
 IQ = mental age/ chronological age *100 
 So when the mental age doesn't increase with ur chronological age (or the iq falls below 70), such ppl are technically called retards .. and one with profound retardation is called "idiot".  :)

Isiliye next time se aisa na bolna ki i dont want to grow up .. achha nahi lagta .. u'll end up insulting ur ownself.. 

And yeah call me idiot, or diplomat or whatever but in my dictionary....friends are never wrong.
Well then this kills the argument .. i talk to ppl who give reasons .. never prefer faith-based-discussion.

"Peace"  - its a word, not a line ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforumsRasnyFaraan92

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
I cannot believe I am having to comment on this tasteless post again....
Let me set the record straight ...
One - I told pooja so stop attacking her
Two..I know what I read and it was disgraceful
Three I don't lie that post has been edited I am not creating an unnecessary issue
Pooja Mihir don't argue with this ppl they will argue with themselves if the forum had noone else left in it....

I repeat...my comment was based on speaking ill of the dead...and then a statemnt like hope Dolly doesn't succumb to the type of pressure Jade did...well feel free to call me thick...but my understanding of that is very clear!

Argue till the cows come home, nothing changes the fact that this post was thread was unnecessary and hurtful...sensible ppl never condoned Jades behaviour and not a single Dolly fan condoned her behaviour either...the same ppl accepted Jades apology as it was sincere n her mistake was due to her being uneducated n very very nave...that girl had no malice in her....don't respect Dolly....I don't give a flying **** about her....but donnot take Jades name in vain and liken her to Dolly...she's dead let her rest in peace

Mihir Poo' sorry u got dragged into this and to be honest if I hadn't seen u two being treated so badly I would have stuck to my word and not reposted in this disgusting thread made, edited, and then defended by a group of disrepectful forum members
Just for the record I didn't ask for the thread to be closed....no need to...I hope it stays open and ppl add to it....it certainly will show the wheat from the chaff....

Goodnight and I hope you defiant defenders of disrepect sleep well...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhannopooja.s92.Monami.RasnyaxeionThatOneGuyUsman.

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thickhead

Why would I want to grow up man? To turn into an another "thickhead"?

LOL another "thickhead" ..

chalo aapko ek baat batate hain - there are 3 types of ages - chronological age, mental age, bone age.

When ppl taunt - "grow up", they dont mean grow-up as in the number of years .. but rather the mental age. Not sure whether u'll get this, to thoda aur vistar se explain karte hain ..
 IQ = mental age/ chronological age *100 
 So when the mental age doesn't increase with ur chronological age (or the iq falls below 70), such ppl are technically called retards .. and one with profound retardation is called "idiot".  :)

Isiliye next time se aisa na bolna ki i dont want to grow up .. achha nahi lagta .. u'll end up insulting ur ownself.. 

And yeah call me idiot, or diplomat or whatever but in my dictionary....friends are never wrong.
Well then this kills the argument .. i talk to ppl who give reasons .. never prefer faith-based-discussion.

"Peace"  - its a word, not a line ROFL

PUHLEASEEEE dude....u started the conversation...didn't wanna make u feel like an idiot so replied. 

Suddenly talking to u i feel my IQ has gona so much up man...thanks, after all ur not that bad

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Arey Nind jeee why are u apologizing....and don't worry we were so not treated badly...

Thickhead is like my father's age like he said...and now don't jump to conclusions that I said ur like my father ROFL

I didn't give a damn about these useless arguments when the show started, neither when it was the middle, neither when it ended, and nor 2 days after it ended. 

So yes, thank u for correcting me Thickhead, Im gonna say this one famous word again...Peace!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9

Go to top