India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly Bindra and Jade Goody!!! (Page 3)

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
I dont see anything worng with the post .. it shudn't ever be closed ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforumspinky no1prerna4rishavFaraan92

sumanforums Senior Member
sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thickhead

Thanx Thanx Thanx........

Thanx to everyone in the post who supported me wholeheartedly. For once i thought i have committed a grave mistake. I never ever asked for the same fate for Dolly Bindra...... just drew a comparison. 

I loved the last reply of yours...... you have been able to reply that post much better than i could ever think.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thickheadprerna4rishavFaraan92

SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
I really don't see the comparison you know. Confused

Dolly knew Shweta from before (because of the Raja incident or whatever else) and so she was SENT to BB to cause trouble & drama for TRP's. That is why she provoked Shweta to the max by getting really personal and now even after the show ends, they are not on good terms.

Jade-Shilpa incident occurred out of ignorance more than anything.. it wasn't expected or planned. It was over as soon as Shilpa forgave her & she then even came to Bigg Boss.

Two very different people and very different incidents, in my opinion.
BB4-Rocky Groupbie
BB4-Rocky
BB4-Rocky

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thickhead

What to do if sum ppl make a mountain out of a mole Ouch

4 every lil thing they want DT take action LOL

thickheadprerna4rishavFaraan92

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumanforums

Dolly is to Shweta What Jade Goody was to Shilpa Shetty!!!

Yes The 2 Big Boss Female winners have two idiots who troubled and harrassed them. 

Dolly and Jade Goody have been a reason to their success but they owe their success solely to their calm and composed nature and to their good upbringing.

Just hope Dolly does not succumb to the outside pressures as Jade Goody succumbed to it. As much as i know Jade Goody had too much international hatred with even her own government going against her for her racism. 

Thankfully for Dolly, she and Shweta were from the same race, so no blames of racism on her head...... but she was no less than Jade Goody herself.

PS: Just came to know that Shilpa and Shweta have been the only 2 women winners in the BB around the world. (Sorry Wrong Information ...there have been many more female winners in the world)

interesting thing about these two winners are, Shilpa was helped by Michal Jackson't brother, if he didn't taken her inside the room, may be shilpa would have another dolly bindra..LOL... and shweta's case sameer and Ashmit helped her.. but shweta did gave her back.. shilpa could not..Big smile

sumanforumsprerna4rishavFaraan92

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforumsFaraan92

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by lathika4u

interesting thing about these two winners are, Shilpa was helped by Michal Jackson't brother, if he didn't taken her inside the room, may be shilpa would have another dolly bindra..LOL... and shweta's case sameer and Ashmit helped her.. but shweta did gave her back.. shilpa could not..Big smile

I didnt see Big Brother.. Wow.. so in every show, the poor victim ones get some brothers right? LOL And yeah, Sameer and Ashmit couldnt control ST.. She gave it back to Potty Woman RIGHT derTongue

it was discrimination of white and black.. shilpa landed from india straight into BB house and could not understand the culture and independent nature of British people... she was caring, cooking for them (like sara) and all those were seen in a negative sense... Jade was 3rd runner up in their season 1 i think and worse than veena (totally blue).. and language was so horrible.. and shilpa's season they brought her back and she was showing off.. i am sure with the back ground jade came from she might be a worse woman than dolly... but here they cannot use those kind of words that too live TV as it become criminal offence here there was a control by Jade.. she said sorry to Shilpa due to the reason that her business completely went down and people were not even speaking to her.. i will not say that sorry came from bottom of her heart.. all her actions were criticised by media here... media become lenient to her only when they came to know about her cancer.. watch it here.. real scenes were removed from You Tube now..i think shilpa was lying and that made jade to get angry with her..

Edited by lathika4u - 10 January 2011 at 11:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thickhead

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
http://www.myspace.com/video/vid/54236450
watch it here guddy.. i find it so funny.. and shilpa was lying infact..LOL

Go to top