Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly Bindra and Jade Goody!!! (Page 2)

sumanforums Senior Member
sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

Speaking ill of the dead is beneath contempt, liking such posts and wishing the same fate on another human being no matter how much u dislike them is also beneath contempt
I hope you're all proud of yourselves!
Post back whatever you like I won't be responding because today I feel completely and utterly disgusted with this post and the ppl who have appreciated it....pls note I posted this due to comments passed on Jade a woman who made a mistake and was genuinely sorry and the same woman who Shilpa forgave...you guys bash the dead?!? Shame on you all..I'm posting from phone so can't do emoticons, if I was on a pc this post would have been full of red angry faces....

I NEVER spoke of her death...... In fact i avoided doing just that....... And if you are saying that we need to speak good of a person just because she is dead.....then i am sorry. I was just drawing a comparison between Dolly and Jade...... in fact not even drawing a comparison ...... was saying that Dolly is worse than Jade.

Shilpa must have forgiven her and somewhere even we have forgiven her but talking about her will just not cease specially if we find someone of the same or worse calibre.

Still if the Mods find my post bad....they can close it!!

And I opened this topic because of one topic where they say that Shweta should credit her success to Dolly...... which i completely disagree to. I would still tell you sorry because you are hurt that i commented on DOLLY.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thickheadcool_yvhideprerna4rishavFaraan92

sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by sumanforums

PS: Just came to know that Shilpa and Shweta have been the only 2 women winners in the BB around the world.
information is not correct there many more female winners in big borther historyWink

OPS sorry just read somewhere and thought it to  be true..... Sorry for the Wrong information.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrussumanforumspinky no1Faraan92

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumanforums

Dolly is to Shweta What Jade Goody was to Shilpa Shetty!!!

Yes The only 2 Big Boss Woman winners in the world have two idiots who troubled and harrassed them. 

Dolly and Jade Goody have been a reason to their success but they owe their success solely to their calm and composed nature and to their good upbringing.

Just hope Dolly does not succumb to the outside pressures as Jade Goody succumbed to it. As much as i know Jade Goody had too much international hatred with even her own government going against her for her racism. 

Thankfully for Dolly, she and Shweta were from the same race, so no blames of racism on her head...... but she was no less than Jade Goody herself.

PS: Just came to know that Shilpa and Shweta have been the only 2 women winners in the BB around the world.

she is bigger dn jade gudi , i think dt she would not hv abused anybody in dt show except shilpa but in ds bb , dolly abused every one from shweta    to khali whom she used to understand as good bro.....

sumanforumspinky no1prerna4rishavFaraan92

sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Who bashed Jade here ?

All we care abt is Shweta/... And we dont care abt is Potty Award Winner Thumbs Up

EGGGjactly!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky no1prerna4rishavFaraan92

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sumanforumspooja.s92pinky no1Faraan92

sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Jade Goody is 10000 times better than this Potty Woman.. Thumbs Up

Actually Yes

My only point was the first line
"Dolly is to Shweta as Jade Goody was to Shipla Shetty"

They both have been reasons of harassment and trouble to the other but the others have won because of their calm, composed and sensible nature.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Hmm.. wish u had read the post a bit more carefully before u wrote  this rant.

Originally posted by Shizaru

Speaking ill of the dead is beneath contempt, liking such posts and wishing the same fate on another human being no matter how much u dislike them is also beneath contempt
Garbage .. stinkingly cheap exaggeration.

I hope you're all proud of yourselves!
I am very much proud of myself .. unlike u .. i make gud use of my eyes and brains ..

The post draws parallels between the contribution of Jade G. and DB towards the victory of Shilpa Shetty, ST respectively. The information provided is factually correct [other than the count of female winners]..  

"wishing the same fate on another human being"
This is what puzzles me...  where did this come frm ? how did u reach this conclusion ? 

The post mentions

Just hope Dolly does not succumb to the outside pressures as Jade Goody succumbed to it
 this refers to international & national pressure that JG had to face post her eviction. Her racist utterances were condemned by majority, the channel had recvd more than 50K complaints .. it is due to this pressure that JG had to tender a public apology and numerous explanations. 

And just to let u know, this isn't the 1st article that draws parallel between the dead and living. 

you guys bash the dead?!
Nobody was bashing the dead .. Her death was unfortunate but what made u link it to this article is beyond my comprehension.  

Plz donot indulge in sensationalism/cheap rhetoric, stick to what has been written before jumping to undeservedly harsh conclusions/remarks.

Shame on you all..I'm posting from phone so can't do emoticons.
 your hypocrisy makes me cringe ..

LOL till yesterday u were asking me to try to be a bit more friendly .. and luk what've u come up with here .. and yes i'm as disgusted, disppointed as you, if not more. 

Edited by thickhead - 10 January 2011 at 4:46am

sumanforumspinky no1prerna4rishavFaraan92

Go to top