Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly Bindra and Jade Goody!!! (Page 19)

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Originally posted by sweta01

@ Mihir..  please no name calling on any members.. it is better that we avoid such things and just concentrate on the subject topic. It is better that we do not call various terms to members on the forum. If you do not agree with the poster view you can always discuss it in nicer way but no personal remarks like chicken butt etc etc.

Sweta whatever I have said was to purely end the argument, it wasn't intended to be name calling...But I have also been personally attacked with provoking lines such as

"but grow-up ..its better to stay mum than sound like an idiot."

"Are u on weed?, u've already lost it"

and then he tops it off with saying "come up with smthing witty .. overt cheap insults ..personal remarks are for the frustrated, dimtwits .. who cant think of anything better "

Haha, I personally attacked or you thickhead??

Also have a look at what you speak, u seem to contradict urself so much...

"Such jibes won't help .. there're loads on insults that can be hurled at you .. there'll be no stopping .. but that ain't my idea of fun..."

"LOL na na ... i luv such arguments .. it cant spoil my mood "

Don't worry about it Dharmu. That userID does that everyday. Did that to me couple of days back too. Thinks he's all cool and shit. Here.....

And lookie who 'likes' abuses. Tongue

Anyway, chaddo. Tongue

Edited by MithiBani - 11 January 2011 at 1:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.axeionThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Don't worry about it Dharmu. That userID does that everyday. Did that to me couple of days back too. Thinks he's all cool and shit. Here.....

And lookie who 'likes' abuses. Tongue

Anyway, chaddo. Tongue

Arey na na Mitthu, worry kare hamare dushman LOL

Yeah I know...first he attacked Pallo by calling her wierd stuff like Ms. logicless etc etc and then eventually everyone ...

Yeah chaddo, sanu kee LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.axeionMithiBani

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Arey na na Mitthu, worry kare hamare dushman LOL

Yeah I know...first he attacked Pallo by calling her wierd stuff like Ms. logicless etc etc and then eventually everyone ...

Yeah chaddo, sanu kee LOL

Chalo, am off. Will be online only after next monday. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionThatOneGuy

RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.Rasnysarah1024.ArjunPriyank.Autumn.axeionThatOneGuy-StrAnGer-

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Well Said Purva and Thank You..

I would like to state that provocation is there from both groups always.. like always and still all deny or act as if they don't do it.

As for who reported what.. everyone reports, if not you, then your friends reports for you but posts are reported by both sides equally or pm is sent to DT in most of the cases. Even if posts are reported in some topics by the time DT is online already some sort of fight is going on.

Mihir.. yes he said all that but you just jump in this topic without even commenting anything related to the topic and you started first with chicken butt... so really no point in again stating that he said so and so.

It is really so easy for all of you to keep on arguing that he said that she said that but what you all people write is conveniently forgotten. There are at times direct, indirect or even subtle references to each other group in most of the topics. Why references to the group or any member in any manner should be there beats me. And then friends in the group of both sides come in the topic and start passing comments not on the topic but on the members or arguments that are happening just making the matter worst. And when some dispute happens it is not just related to that topic but all previous issues too are discussed in that making it all the more difficult to stop for both sides.

All of you come here to discuss the show so why not just discuss it. If you do not like each other how hard it is to not go in that topic and post. If some post are not appropriate as per you just report but do not indulge in retaliating.

Just try to co-exist and not cross paths with each other cos no healthy discussion takes place when that happens.

Lets all try and maintain cordial environment in here.

Topic Closed.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforumsrgattuRangiliDhannoRasny.Arjunsarah1024Priyank.-StrAnGer-

Go to top