Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly Bindra and Jade Goody!!! (Page 18)

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

I dont think there is any relation between Dolly Bindra and Jade Goody issue. It is the Bigg boss house and fights are bound to happen when there is no other time pass for these contestants. And moreover Dolly had fights with almost everyone and not just Shweta , so saying that Dolly harassed Shweta only is wrong !
I agree the first fight they had, it was Dolly's mistake but then she had also said she was sorry for that ! Now that the show is over , and the contestants themselves have moved on , I dont think it is right to dig up old issues again ! And Dolly is a not a woman who would succumb to public pressure(which doesn't exist) , she would care 2 hoots about any comments made on her !

Very correct analysis!!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samFan

Originally posted by Ishan.

I dont think there is any relation between Dolly Bindra and Jade Goody issue. It is the Bigg boss house and fights are bound to happen when there is no other time pass for these contestants. And moreover Dolly had fights with almost everyone and not just Shweta , so saying that Dolly harassed Shweta only is wrong !
I agree the first fight they had, it was Dolly's mistake but then she had also said she was sorry for that ! Now that the show is over , and the contestants themselves have moved on , I dont think it is right to dig up old issues again ! And Dolly is a not a woman who would succumb to public pressure(which doesn't exist) , she would care 2 hoots about any comments made on her !

Very correct analysis!!!! 

Very well said Ishan!!!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

And if I collect all those personal attacks made by you, then it will be crossing limits too MB !

Even on that day, in some topic, you said the similar things to me, and I chose to ignore Big smile And MANY MORE.. Big smile

We all try to avoid reporting because we all think it's Banter.. And now toh even the show is over LOL.. We have tolerated for 3 months too Big smile.. We can start our reporting spree too !

Hope next year, BB has 2/3 telestars ROFL

Still no answer about 'liking' abusive posts. Whatever!! Tongue Half-liking an abusive post is still liking dear. Wink And yeah...FYI...that is how you indirectly bash people...by 'liking' abuses. Get it now?? Tongue

And yeah plz do show me where I attacked someone other than you and that too just once when you twisted my words. Tongue I did, I admit. I do not pretend that it didn't happen like you do. You ran off poor OmShanti from the forum. Everyone saw that. I have been attacked by your friends Milind and Prernatic umpteen times and you 'liked' those posts of theirs. Fine. No problem. But that's guilty by association. I tackled them with humour and once or twice in the same coin. Never did I start with anyone except you when you twisted my words to suit yourself and besides, by then I was sick of your bashfest to fellow members. And there are members who will agree to that wholeheartedly. Show me where I STARTED bashing a fellow member. Yes, i replied back to attacks.

Plz do start reporting and start with yourself first. Big smile And I'm sure BB will have tele stars but hopefully the forum won't have stalkers like poor Shweta did this year. Tongue

Edited by MithiBani - 11 January 2011 at 1:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92.Monami.axeionThatOneGuy

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

The scenes of Jade and Dolly's entry and their attacks on abla naaris Silly are eerily similar. So the summation is that Dolly was sent inside just like Jade to target Shweta (in other case it was Shilpa), bring public sympathy for her and make her the winner. Thus BB succeeded in showing a woman who fought against all odds to win this show. Wah! Kya script hai.

LOL!! Perfect script hai!! LOL LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.axeion

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
MB, Ishan, Poo, Nind...others....

lets follow the DDT rule here...

"Best way to win an argument is to avoid it"...

Lets leave it to this and let them keep on going and bantering and whatever they want Smile

And plus none of us want the BB forum to be closed right? Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhannopooja.s92axeion-StrAnGer-MithiBanifire_gun

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

MB, Ishan, Poo, Nind...others....

lets follow the DDT rule here...

"Best way to win an argument is to avoid it"...

Lets leave it to this and let them keep on going and bantering and whatever they want Smile

And plus none of us want the BB forum to be closed right? Smile

Avoid/ignore karte karte 3 months nikal gaye. Tongue

But yeah...we'll never agree. So let's agree to disagree.  Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.axeionThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Avoid/ignore karte karte 3 months nikal gaye. Tongue

But yeah...we'll never agree. So let's agree to disagree.  Smile

Arey bas thoda aur...thankfully Shweta jee is not in ZKJ and Maa exchange...warna...TongueLOL

RangiliDhanno.Monami.Isha.IshaaxeionMithiBanifire_gun

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

@ Mihir..  please no name calling on any members.. it is better that we avoid such things and just concentrate on the subject topic. It is better that we do not call various terms to members on the forum. If you do not agree with the poster view you can always discuss it in nicer way but no personal remarks like chicken butt etc etc.

Sweta whatever I have said was to purely end the argument, it wasn't intended to be name calling...But I have also been personally attacked with provoking lines such as

"but grow-up ..its better to stay mum than sound like an idiot."

"Are u on weed?, u've already lost it"

and then he tops it off with saying "come up with smthing witty .. overt cheap insults ..personal remarks are for the frustrated, dimtwits .. who cant think of anything better "

Haha, I personally attacked or you thickhead??

Also have a look at what you speak, u seem to contradict urself so much...

"Such jibes won't help .. there're loads on insults that can be hurled at you .. there'll be no stopping .. but that ain't my idea of fun..."

"LOL na na ... i luv such arguments .. it cant spoil my mood "

.GoldySom..Monami.Isha.IshaaxeionMithiBanifire_gun

Go to top