Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly Bindra and Jade Goody!!! (Page 17)

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Originally posted by MithiBani

I used to talk to u directly, remember?? Then you started those snide comments and direct and indirect comments about me all around the forum. You were the one who was/is obsessed with lots of things...not just me. Tongue You went about ranting about me in at least 3/4 threads. I don't save links, otherwise would show you. Tongue You 'like' all abusive posts directed towards me or anyone else...even the ones you call u'r friends. Wink. But somehow forget to like when that abusive person is answered back. LOL Now, I don't talk to you directly coz God knows what u'll twist? LOL But yeah, it was meant not just for you, but for a few others too. Tongue So Chill.

@Sweta, it's all good. Just banter. Tongue

MB, I really do not think that this is Just Banter.. You have given your opinion on her.. now when she will be online she will give hers on you and some others and the saga will continue. Real topic will be left aside which btw it already has been. I really do not want to close this topic but if this continues and I can see it will then I will have too for sure.

Each point can be laid out nicely. Still people will go personal in some way or other.

Well in this topic the post by Shirazu started it all. She may not have like the pov or content posted by TM. But her reply was shame on you all etc. Well that I think is not appropriate and obviously will rile people to come back. In a public forum one cannot just say such things and not expect others to say anything.

Also there is a misunderstanding on whether what was actually edited in the first post by TM. TM says the main post is as it is and only woman winner part has been changed. Nind says it has been edited.. yes it has been edited which we can see from the mark but what was edited in the post is not mentioned by her which is adding to confusion and verbal spats at each other.

It also does not help matters when supporters of each group come and start posting posts which are not related to topic but are sarcastic jibes towards other group members, me not just talking about this topic but all over the forum this season. One jibe is followed by another one and all out war is broke out.

In such situations how can anyone held a good discussion and by all this forum decorum is spoiled.

So it is better than two groups do not comment on each other topics cos you guys just simply cannot have a healthy discussion with each other.

@ SohaniD.. just stop adding fuel to the fire. There is no need.

Well, Sweta...for me it's banter. If I reported the number of times I got attacked personally by this person and a few others.....dunno kitne reports hote. i handle them on my own. I ignored many and tackled umpteen ones with humour. Ask anyone, they'll tell you. I don't start it. Bahut ignore kiya. But there's a limit. Decorum was spoiled the day some ppl decided that Shweta, the contestant cannot/should not be criticized.

And yeah, maybe this and many other threads need to be locked. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.axeion

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

chinky80 Goldie

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

ThatOneGuy

chinky80 Goldie

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

ThatOneGuy

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaryamaxeion

chinky80 Goldie

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Ishan. IF-Sizzlerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I dont think there is any relation between Dolly Bindra and Jade Goody issue. It is the Bigg boss house and fights are bound to happen when there is no other time pass for these contestants. And moreover Dolly had fights with almost everyone and not just Shweta , so saying that Dolly harassed Shweta only is wrong !
I agree the first fight they had, it was Dolly's mistake but then she had also said she was sorry for that ! Now that the show is over , and the contestants themselves have moved on , I dont think it is right to dig up old issues again ! And Dolly is a not a woman who would succumb to public pressure(which doesn't exist) , she would care 2 hoots about any comments made on her !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhanno.Monami.yellowfloweraxeionThatOneGuy

Go to top