Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly Bindra and Jade Goody!!! (Page 10)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforumsFaraan92

sumanforums Senior Member
sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by sumanforums

I thank Guddi and Thickhead for standing by me and believing that i never edited anything.

As Thickhead said ..... if everyone feels that i have edited the post....... do they think there is nothing wrong in this post? ......... Then great...there should be no fight at all.

Hey I am back !

No need to thank me hun.. All I can see is, this s the same piece of writing with a lil bit change in the last 1 lineSleepy I donno abt the other intellectuals here Sleepy Neither do I care.. I have got two eyes, two ears to see and hearSleepy..

@ Thanks Sweta! Big smile

Click here !

ANywways if that is hurting othersLOL Wont comment on thtLOL

Hey LOL...That was very funny. 

prerna4rishavFaraan92

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
@ sumanforums.. Mostly when someone passes away.. it is with respect for the departed soul that we do not comment anything ill on that person. Labelling a departed soul as idiot is truly not in good spirit.

The line Just hope Dolly does not succumb to the outside pressures as Jade Goody succumbed to it.

Well this line if interpreted literally would be wishing worst in Dolly case which again is not appropriate.

But as you have further written...
As much as i know Jade Goody had too much international hatred with even her own government going against her for her racism.

So, I can understand and give you benefit of doubt that you did not mean the worst possible thing but are talking about outside pressure towards Dolly like she received negative feedback when she was out of the house. Because I would perceive the same way with those both lines together in a para. But if you had written the first line only then I would have presume the worst which would not have been appropriate at all.

Actually such things are subject to interpretation by an individual. Any written thing can be perceived anyhow and that may or may not be intended by the poster. But ofcourse we will never know the intention behind it if not explicitly written.

Edited by sweta01 - 11 January 2011 at 12:42am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sumanforumsraffuchakkarpooja.s92RasnyIsha.IshaaxeionUsman.ThatOneGuy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged

sumanforumsFaraan92

sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

@ sumanforums.. Mostly when someone passes away.. it is with respect for the departed soul that we do not comment anything ill on that person. Labelling a departed soul as idiot is truly not in good spirit.

The line Just hope Dolly does not succumb to the outside pressures as Jade Goody succumbed to it.

Well this line if interpreted literally would be wishing worst in Dolly case which again is not appropriate.

But as you have further written...
As much as i know Jade Goody had too much international hatred with even her own government going against her for her racism.

So, I can understand and give you benefit of doubt that you did not mean the worst possible thing but are talking about outside pressure towards Dolly like she received negative feedback when she was out of the house. Because I would perceive the same way with those both lines together in a para. But if you had written the first line only then I would have presume the worst which would not have been appropriate at all.

Actually such things are subject to interpretation by an individual. Any written thing can be perceived anyhow and that may or may not be intended by the poster. But ofcourse we will never know the intention behind it if not explicitly written.

Thanx Sweta for giving me the benefit of doubt. I would never ever Want death or even a small disease to touch Dolly in any way. I was speaking of pressures from the outside world which made her so helpless that she had to ask for forgiveness. She even lost all her image and did not get any assignments after this, which forced her to come out with a sorry.

Ok i am sorry for terming her an idiot....... but even here it was more for Dolly than Jade Goody.... I guess that was the main problem for some.
My main message was that "Dolly is to Shweta what Jade Goody was to Shilpa Shetty". Rest all just came with it.

RasnyFaraan92

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
@ Mihir..  please no name calling on any members.. it is better that we avoid such things and just concentrate on the subject topic. It is better that we do not call various terms to members on the forum. If you do not agree with the poster view you can always discuss it in nicer way but no personal remarks like chicken butt etc etc.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

sumanforums
sumanforums

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Cant believe that over a simple post, one can react this way LOL Anyways, you have not edited and that's the bottomline LOL

Keep it up Big smile..

Exactly yaar.... this is not the first time that the dead has been compared to the living. 

I understand that Shilpa and many have forgiven her....... but it doesnt change facts.

prerna4rishavFaraan92

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

Go to top